Brewer Fanatic

Lucroy Trades/Proposals (part 5: endgame)

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Mejia is the headliner then the other players will be ranked lower. McKenzie, Hillman, etc all ranked below Mejia. For Lucroy alone I'd absolutely take a package of Mejia, McKenzie, Hillman. It's absurd to believe that Lucroy automatically returns your "best prospect". Maybe straight up but there won't be others involved unless it's a low level lottery ticket. Mejia was already a Top 90 and is back on track killing it this year, McKenzie will absolutely be a Top 100 and Hillman (or 2 low level high ceiling guys) will have strong potential to move through system. This board also has extremely serious conversations about having Villar benched to start he season. You let the Chapman trade affect what's realistic. If Lucroy (by himself) is worth what you're all saying then that would be offered. There's a reason it's not. Also, EVERY team plays their players until a verbal agreement is made then they're out of the lineup. Now, it might take 24hrs to finalize language or one player but the other players pulled are already guaranteed part of the deal hence removed from lineup. You can disagree all you want but it doesn't hangs the fact 2+2=4

The stars are there because swearing is frowned upon. You've had a lot of those I've read recently. Maybe tone em down.

Stop it now. The poster was correct.

If stars hurt feelings or are offensive ban me now then. I go on here to talk baseball and listen to other Brewers fan's opinions not for someone or myself to police mine or someone else's language especially when it isn't even seen. I'm fired up about a Lucroy deal sorry for being too excited.

Guys, let's lay off HighHeat19. He may well know something. Or he may not. If Lucroy ends up going somewhere other than Cleveland, I'm sure he'll hear about it later.

I agree it's been very disrespectful. This wouldn't be the first time I've seen a random poster with "insider information". Hopefully he's right and the only hang up is Lucroy's NTC.

@WiscoSportsNut

Guys, let's lay off HighHeat19. He may well know something. Or he may not. If Lucroy ends up going somewhere other than Cleveland, I'm sure he'll hear about it later.

I remember years ago when a poster here scooped Braun getting called up for the first time before any such information was available anywhere else online. And they ended up being right.

Ya never know. Some do have inside information. Some just want people to think they do. It doesn't take long to figure out which is which.

Yeah, let's lay off high heat. High Heat, if you hear something, share it. We are all here for the same thing and take all sources into consideration. Those with less substance are treated with less certainty. Let's avoid the bullying by ripping his comment with sarcastic trade rumors. We can go to twitter for those.

“I'm a beast, I am, and a Badger what's more. We don't change. We hold on."  C.S. Lewis

The stars are there because swearing is frowned upon. You've had a lot of those I've read recently. Maybe tone em down.

Stop it now. The poster was correct.

If stars hurt feelings or are offensive ban me now then. I go on here to talk baseball and listen to other Brewers fan's opinions not for someone or myself to police mine or someone else's language especially when it isn't even seen. I'm fired up about a Lucroy deal sorry for being too excited.

I didn't police you. I gave a simple suggestion. I swear as much as the next guy. However, it's about building a community. Its a rule. Read them and act accordingly. I too am excited about a Lucroy deal and I am hopeful we are on the same page once it goes through.

Cool, have fun with that information. We would love to hear it, but we also do not like having it thrown in our faces. Either share or just keep it to yourself and giggle in the bath tub. No need to be like that.

“I'm a beast, I am, and a Badger what's more. We don't change. We hold on."  C.S. Lewis

Archived