Brewer Fanatic

Lucroy Trades/Proposals (part 5: endgame)

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosenthal is good. Probably the best out there.

I'm crossing my fingers for Mejia, McKenzie, Hillman and maybe a lower guy like Greg Allen for Luc and Will Smith. I don't see how that's not fair and logical both ways. I'd take Chang over Allen but maybe that's just me.

It sure beats the crap out of the Mets pathetic offer.

Fun reading this thread, I appreciate all the contributions, thank you!

Looking forward to what seems like an imminent trade and the resulting explosion of instant reviews of good and bad from Brewerfan.net

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

I'm crossing my fingers for Mejia, McKenzie, Hillman and maybe a lower guy like Greg Allen for Luc and Will Smith. I don't see how that's not fair and logical both ways. I'd take Chang over Allen but maybe that's just me.

Austin you may be right but no for me, way a deal gets done with Clevelan without Zimmer/Frazier as the headliner. Mckenzie and Mejia should be in as well. Like I have posted earlier, a Lucroy and Smith for Zimmer, Bradley, McKenzie and Mejia seems right to me.

Verified Member
Jerry Crasnick ‏@jcrasnick 38s38 seconds ago

#Rangers are also out on Lucroy. Unless there's a mystery team, signs are pointing increasingly toward Cleveland.

Austin you may be right but no for me, way a deal gets done with Clevelan without Zimmer/Frazier as the headliner. Mckenzie and Mejia should be in as well. Like I have posted earlier, a Lucroy and Smith for Zimmer, Bradley, McKenzie and Mejia seems right to me.

I like your thinking WTP and would be ecstatic with that. But, the tea leaves I'm reading is Cleveland wouldn't do that. My sense is Milwaukee asked for the moon, Cleveland low balled, and now they're meeting in the middle.

I'd love to get Lucroy done so we can then shift our focus to some other deals, particularly Guerra, Thorny, Jeffress and/or Nelson. You know parameters are out there on these guys already. SF, Texas, etc.

There is a lot of meat on the bones for good returns with those guys.

Just for all of you guys :)

Chris Cotillo‏ @ChrisCotillo

I just talked to a rival GM who actually believes Mets are the favorite. As Ken says, talks are fluid with clubs.

Ken Rosenthal‏ @Ken_Rosenthal

Two rival GMs believe #Indians are front-runner for #Brewers’ Lucroy. One prospect who could lead package: High A catcher Francisco Mejia.

******* puke

The stars are there because swearing is frowned upon. You've had a lot of those I've read recently. Maybe tone em down.

Piss off

Archived