Brewer Fanatic

Toronto targeting additional RP?

Read where Toronto is looking for further bullpen help by looking at Boone Logan. While they seem to be trying to improve on the cheap, I would really enjoy getting a few of their prospect arms. I would deal Will Smith straight for Sean Reid-Foley, think he is one of the most underrated arms in the minors. Francisco Rios, Connor Greene, Jon Harris and Angel Perdomo are all interesting as well.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Read where Toronto is looking for further bullpen help by looking at Boone Logan. While they seem to be trying to improve on the cheap, I would really enjoy getting a few of their prospect arms. I would deal Will Smith straight for Sean Reid-Foley, think he is one of the most underrated arms in the minors. Francisco Rios, Connor Greene, Jon Harris and Angel Perdomo are all interesting as well.

I'd take Reid-Foley or Harris straight up for Smith in a heartbeat.

I like Pentecost a lot as well, but he's barely caught this year - mostly just DH'd while he comes back from last year's surgery. I'd have to feel pretty comfortable that he could catch down the road because while I really like his bat, I don't know if it sticks at 1B. I really liked Pentecost coming out of college, so perhaps there's a bias in my perception of him at this time.

I'd take Reid-Foley or Harris straight up for Smith in a heartbeat.

I like Pentecost a lot as well, but he's barely caught this year - mostly just DH'd while he comes back from last year's surgery. I'd have to feel pretty comfortable that he could catch down the road because while I really like his bat, I don't know if it sticks at 1B. I really liked Pentecost coming out of college, so perhaps there's a bias in my perception of him at this time.

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Reid Foley or Harris and Vlad Jr.

Archived