Brewer Fanatic

Lucas Harrell and Dario Alvarez to Rangers, Travis Demeritte to Braves

And That

This stuff is cracking me up. I really believe we are about to have our minds blown at the kind of return we might see for some of our chips and if we don't move at least 5/6+ players in this market I'll be surprised.

Demeritte is a potentially explosive prospect held back by a faulty hit tool. If that hit tool ever shows improvement watch out... and for two trash heap pick ups.

This stuff is cracking me up. I really believe we are about to have our minds blown at the kind of return we might see for some of our chips and if we don't move at least 5/6+ players in this market I'll be surprised.

Demeritte is a potentially explosive prospect held back by a faulty hit tool. If that hit tool ever shows improvement watch out... and for two trash heap pick ups.

Yea, Braves signed Harrell on 5/20, claimed Alvarez from Mets on 5/25.

The Braves have a very smart FO. I'm jealous of how they are rebuilding compared to us.

I don't know if you can say they're smart when they are quite obviously robbing other teams blind. It just seems like they know the guys they can take to the cleaners.

Isn't it smart to go to the stupid/desperate teams before anyone else to be able to pick who they want?

Alvarez is actually a pretty good get for the Rangers. He has made some changes this year and if they are legit they control him another 5 years. Which would then make the Braves look silly.

Also Demeritte is a huge risk with a low low floor. The power is there, but he is striking out at a 33% clip. That has to improve or it will only get harder for him as he climbs the ladder.

Archived