Brewer Fanatic

2016-07-27 Diamondbacks (Bradley) at Brewers (Nelson), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-1]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-logos/diamondbacks.png[/logo][game-info][h1]July 27 | 7:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]D’backs (41-59) | Brewers (43-55)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-logos/brewers1.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-pitcher-photos/opponents/diamondbacks_bradley-archie-01.jpghttp://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-pitcher-photos/brewers/brewers_nelson-jimmy-11.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Archie Bradley[/pitcher][h2]3-6, 4.44 ERA, 1.45 WHIP[/h2][h3]Game Log[/h3][h3]All three of the runs Bradley allowed in his last start came in the first inning. He settled down after that to throw four scoreless frames. Command remains an issue. In his last start, he walked a season-high five, and he has walked 30 in his past 57[space][/space]1/3 innings.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Jimmy Nelson[/pitcher][h2]6-8, 3.40 ERA, 1.37 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus D’Backs | Game Log[/h3][h3]Nelson pitched decently in picking up the loss Friday against the Cubs at Miller Park. But he gave up a leadoff homer in the first and was haunted by walks and his own shaky fielding.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. LF Michael Bourn (L)
  2. 2B Phil Gosselin ®
  3. SS Jean Segura ®
  4. 1B Paul Goldschmidt ®
  5. C Welington Castillo ®
  6. RF Yasmany Tomas ®
  7. CF Chris Owings ®
  8. 3B Brandon Drury ®
  9. RHP Archie Bradley ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. SS Jonathan Villar (S)
  2. 2B Scooter Gennett (L)
  3. LF Ryan Braun ®
  4. C Jonathan Lucroy ®
  5. 1B Chris Carter ®
  6. RF Kirk Nieuwenhuis (L)
  7. 3B Hernan Perez ®
  8. CF Keon Broxton ®
  9. RHP Jimmy Nelson ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Well 5 unearned runs is about all one needs to say(yes I realized it's technically 5, but they shouldn't be. Honestly don't know why they are.)

EDIT: This is a game I will have trouble unseeing. Wow this is pathetic all the way around through one.

Down 5-0 in the first and Villar gets thrown out trying to steal 3rd by a mile with 2 outs....

It's almost comical......if CC isn't man enough to order him not to run in that situation then I just have no idea why he wants to be a manager.

And the inning ends on Villar getting thrown out trying to steal 3rd with 2 outs and Lucroy up to bat... I don't understand why no one on this team is doing anything about this.

I was more okay with it when he was taking 3rd at a 90% clip or so in that situation, but he's getting thrown out too much. I am alright with a guy taking 3rd if the opportunity presents itself, even with 2 out, but if you're going to try, you better be damn sure you're going to make it. Obviously, he's not.

I'm just looking at the MLB at bat app. Kirk has 3 errors?

All kidding aside is that a record for a OFer?

The record for most errors in a game by an OFer is 5, which has been done numerous times. However, it hasn't happened since 1902. Not sure where to find the modern era figures on it.

It sounds that way from reading the thread. I just tuned in, so I was wondering if the announcers said anything.

It sounds that way from reading the thread. I just tuned in, so I was wondering if the announcers said anything.

I don't recall them mentioning a reason...it is LePay today. He doesn't give much more than the basic commentary honestly.

I'm just looking at the MLB at bat app. Kirk has 3 errors?

All kidding aside is that a record for a OFer?

The record for most errors in a game by an OFer is 5, which has been done numerous times. However, it hasn't happened since 1902. Not sure where to find the modern era figures on it.

That is pretty impressive. Especially in 4 innings. Mitts in 1902 were a bit different.

They've been talking a lot about it now. Craig and Jonathan have been having a conversation. Nobody looks pissed or anything. Matt and Bill are suggesting that there are things that can be explained on the bench during a game that might not be as effective otherwise.

I don't recall them mentioning a reason...it is LePay today. He doesn't give much more than the basic commentary honestly.

That should really be the color man's job shouldn't it? Especially considering LePay is a sub anyway.

Archived