Brewer Fanatic

Ticket Deal for Wed. 18th vs DBacks

bthurley19
I got an email from the Brewers saying: thank you for helping the Brewers set attendance records in the first half by buying tickets online. They then provided me with a link for discounted tickets to next Wednesday's game. I'm sure several of you have already taken advantage of this but I figured I would let everyone know. If it's okay with the mods I'll post the link and the nature of the deal.

If it's okay with the mods I'll post the link and the nature of the deal.

Thanks for thinking of us, bthurley; but in the spirit of wanting to stay on the Brewers' good side, we're thinking please hold off for now. If we can get clearance from the ticket office in time for it to make a difference, we'll let you know.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I just hung up with the ticket office, they monitor this site, they had already seen this thread...the answer is no.

That was a special offer for folks who have purchased online, and must be limited to the folks it was emailed to.

The rep I spoke with loves this site, and was very cordial.

Thanks for understanding.

-Todd

Archived