Brewer Fanatic

2016-06-30 Dodgers (Maeda) at Brewers (Davies), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-1]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-logos/dodgers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]June 30 | 1:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Dodgers (43-37) | Brewers (35-42)[/h2][h3]MLBN | WTMJ 620, WRRD 1510[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-logos/brewers.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-pitcher-photos/opponents/dodgers_maeda-kenta-05.jpghttp://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-pitcher-photos/brewers/brewers_davies-zach-20.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Kenta Maeda[/pitcher][h2]6-5, 2.91 ERA, 1.11 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Maeda did a solid job against the Brewers in Los Angeles, taking the game into the seventh inning. He allowed only one run in an eight-strikeout no-decision.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Zach Davies[/pitcher][h2]5-3, 3.74 ERA, 1.18 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Dodgers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Davies looks to cap a stellar June in which he has a 1.64 ERA, 0.79 WHIP, and 6.0 strikeout-to walk ratio in five starts.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. 2B Chase Utley (L)
  2. SS Corey Seager (L)
  3. 3B Justin Turner ®
  4. 1B Adrian González (L)
  5. LF Howie Kendrick ®
  6. RF Yasiel Puig ®
  7. CF Trayce Thompson ®
  8. C Yasmani Grandal (S)
  9. RHP Kenta Maeda ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. SS Jonathan Villar (S)
  2. 2B Scooter Gennett (L)
  3. LF Ryan Braun ®
  4. 1B Chris Carter ®
  5. 3B Aaron Hill ®
  6. CF Kirk Nieuwenhuis (L)
  7. C Martín Maldonado ®
  8. RF Ramón Flores (L)
  9. RHP Zach Davies ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I've edited the lead to reflect the fact that this game is covered on MLBN, not FSWI. My Time Warner program guide isn't clear as to whether or not we'll get this game. It says "Rangers at Yankees or Dodgers at Brewers."

I really don't care for Villar's relaxed stance, 'I'm 100% taking this pitch, a la Bill Hall. Starting to see that from him a lot more.

Good job by Davies working out of trouble in the 1st.

Did anyone catch who the TV broadcasters are today? All I've been able to note is that one of them is Charlie.

EDIT: it's likely Charley Steiner, and this would be the Dodgers' feed.

Wish I could watch it. Hate blackouts.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I thought Flores would catch that ball, but I'm not going to say it sucked that he didn't.

I don't think that anyone's technically blacked out, especially since we're getting the Dodgers feed in Milwaukee. Rather, I think it was simply a matter of different areas getting one game or another. Of course, that has the same effect as a blackout.

I'm hoping that MLB.TV will be giving us live opponent feeds sooner than later. It's still "coming soon," and the estimate from customer support is around the All Star break. It'll be worth the $10 surcharge.

Blacked out in Appleton on Dish Channel 152. 476 you have to rent. No channel 478.

I went to the menu and searched for live sports to find it. My channel 478 is called MLBNA. I didn't even know I had it. I have the 200 package and no sports add ons so it must be a normal channel.

Archived