Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun Autographed Jersey

bani1717

My brother is selling a retro pinstripe jersey signed by Ryan Braun that is professionally framed. He's asking $250 or best offer for it.

He got the autograph at an Autograph Friday signing (I believe the exact date was Friday, July 10, 2009).

To see pictures and to reply if interested, please use this craigslist posting:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/clt/5630231863.html?lang=en&cc=us

• 3 weeks later...

The jersey is not yet sold. Can't say with 100% certainty whether it's authentic or from China, as he bought the jersey from someone (not from the Brewers/MLB, and not from some shady website). He paid a price somewhere between what a jersey from China would cost and what a true authentic would cost, so I'd guess it's not a true authentic, but can't say exactly what the source is.

He must've taken down the Craigslist posting since he moved recently and the jersey is now in my possession. If you're interested in pictures I can send them to you.

Archived