Brewer Fanatic

2016-06-16 Brewers (Guerra) at Dodgers (Kazmir), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-6]

1992casey
Did that really go as far as Rock and BA are gushing about? It looks like it just made it over the fence.

Nothing is ever as impressive as they make it seem.

Brian follows that exaggeration with another about how Villar could hit 20-25 homeruns. I never heard anyone say that. I honestly have no idea why he's so highly regarded as an announcer. He says just as much dumb stuff as Schroeder does, it's just not cranky old athlete guy dumb stuff.

Well, he's already on pace for 15 and they think his power is still developing. 20-25 might be a stretch but not by much. 15-20 is very realistic.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Just watched all the highlights from the game last night.

What in the world was Grandal thinking? Braun was way too deep to throw the runner out at home, so his ONLY play was at 2nd. I know the Brewers make some boneheaded mistakes on the bases but I just can't even fathom what Grandal was thinking in that instance there.

I agree That Broxton needs to be shipped back to Triple A and to bring up someone for this CF merry-go-round . Hopefully Brett gets hot in Biloxi and fill that Hugh void

looking at CS's stats, there is noone. I would just as soon save Phillip's time and give him atleat a half season in triple A

Brian and Bill felt that New York got the replay right. They were pissed that they had to go to commercial while the review was going on, then the next inning started while the commercials were still running, and there was no explanation for either the TV fans or fans in the park.

I agree with Brian and Bill. Fans on TV and at the ball parks should be told what is going on when there is review like this.

Did that really go as far as Rock and BA are gushing about? It looks like it just made it over the fence.

From all accounts it isn't easy to hit homers in that park at night and we got 3 of 'em last night.

We're not going to be a playoff team, but this has been a much more fun year than I thought it would be.

Yes, they are playing better than I thought they would. When they lose it is because of little mistakes that other teams pounce on. Most of the time they are in the games and not getting blown out.

Archived