Brewer Fanatic

Autographed Greg Vaughn bobblehead

• 2 weeks later...
Per Cait Covers the Bases Greg Vaughn will be signing autographs for 45 minutes during the game starting at 1:10. So if you want your bobblehead signed without paying $90 this may be a good opportunity.

http://brewers.mlblogs.com/2016/06/16/greg-vaughn-to-attend-his-all-fan-bobblehead-giveaway-day/

Which is why the Brewers should at least include a COA with the one that costs $89... They did nothing extra for the Superhero Lucry.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Nothing extra for the Vaughn either. These are becoming less of a "need" for the collection when anyone can take the bobble to the player, and have it signed the exact same way with a gold sharpie...

I don't know why an organization like the Brewers can continuously drop the ball on simple common sense issues like this... When they offer signed bobbles, they are obviously pandering to collectors, you'd think they could do their homework and do it right.

Obviously it works because people have, and will continue to spend 90 bucks on it. Sure you got some other perks with that, but mostly people wanted the signed bobble, and that's a lot of dough for a Vaugn signature. Especially when he's been at a few On Decks the past few years, and he signs through the mail for free, too.

well, they only do 42, so there must not be that many people willing to shell out $90 for it... If they could sell 100, you would surely think they would.

That's because Associated Bank Check Deck only holds 42, Rick. The all you can eat buffet, 2 beers, and unlimited soft drinks in an area is a nice perk. Especially since its not often these areas are open to the general public - you need to be part of a group choosing to utilize the area. Sure, the hook in is the signed bobble, but it's a pretty nice value for a Sunday game when it's all said and done if you can exchange your tickets (or sell them to someone else if you aren't an SSH) through your rep and grab one of these.

Forgive me for the positive take here. /blue

That's because Associated Bank Check Deck only holds 42, Rick. The all you can eat buffet, 2 beers, and unlimited soft drinks in an area is a nice perk. Especially since its not often these areas are open to the general public - you need to be part of a group choosing to utilize the area. Sure, the hook in is the signed bobble, but it's a pretty nice value for a Sunday game when it's all said and done if you can exchange your tickets (or sell them to someone else if you aren't an SSH) through your rep and grab one of these.

Forgive me for the positive take here. /blue

Thanks for sharing that information, nothing wrong with a positive take, in fact, it is welcomed!

Still, if there are only 42 seats available, which means only 42 can be signed for those seat holders, they should include some sort of COA or specially marked ticket. I have seen some regular ones signed in gold sharpie that look exactly like the ones given away in the check deck.

Archived