Brewer Fanatic

2016-06-05 Brewers (Peralta) at Phillies (Nola), 12:35 PM CDT

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-logos/brewers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]June 5 | 12:35 P.M.[/h1][h2]Brewers (26-30) | Phillies (27-29)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-logos/phillies.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-pitcher-photos/brewers/brewers_peralta-wily-12.jpghttp://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-pitcher-photos/opponents/phillies_nola-aaron-05.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Wily Peralta[/pitcher][h2]3-6, 6.51 ERA, 1.92 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Phillies | Game Log[/h3][h3]Peralta has a 5.83 ERA in five starts against the Phillies. But in 2013, he pitched a gem in his only outing at Citizens Bank Park, allowing two earned runs over seven innings.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Aaron Nola[/pitcher][h2]4-4, 2.88 ERA, 0.93 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]The entirety of the Brewers’ roster has three total ABs vs. Nola (Aaron Hill: 2 for 3). Nola enters having recorded quality starts in 9 of the 11 he’s made this season. He gave up two runs in 6 innings vs. the Nats Tuesday, both on solo shots.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. SS Jonathan Villar (S)
  2. 2B Scooter Gennett (L)
  3. C Jonathan Lucroy ®
  4. 1B Chris Carter ®
  5. RF Domingo Santana ®
  6. CF Kirk Nieuwenhuis (L)
  7. 3B Hernán Pérez ®
  8. LF Ramón Flores (L)
  9. RHP Wily Peralta ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. CF Odubel Herrera (L)
  2. SS Freddy Galvis (S)
  3. 3B Maikel Franco ®
  4. 1B Tommy Joseph ®
  5. RF Jimmy Paredes (S)
  6. C Cameron Rupp ®
  7. LF Cody Asche (L)
  8. 2B César Hernández (S)
  9. RHP Aaron Nola ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Nola is pretty good. Need more lefties in the lineup against this guy. That curveball will be tough.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Wily Peralta doing Wily Peralta things here in the first inning.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Just love these unis...

I'm liking the blue better than I thought I would. As I mentioned in Friday's thread, the players like the look, but they say that functionality is lacking. Putting this color scheme on uniforms that were made of comfortable material, had buttons on the jerseys, and had a belt would work for me.

Just to add on, watch for Alex Presley. The look of his hosiery on Friday didn't work for me at all. It looked like compression stockings with a blue vertical stripe.

Leaving a lot of runners on base today. I guess that's what a good pitcher can do to ya.

Santana might want to use some pine tar. Lost his bat twice today already.

Pathetic ABs from him today too. Looking like Rickie Weeks. Adjust man, adjust.

9 left on base through 5. Fun stuff.

Just to add on, watch for Alex Presley. The look of his hosiery on Friday didn't work for me at all. It looked like compression stockings with a blue vertical stripe.

Here's Alex's fashion statement:

presley-socks.jpg

This is funny. Security has deemed fan interference and removed the spectator before the review is over.

Archived