Brewer Fanatic

2016-05-30 Cardinals (Martínez) at Brewers (Guerra), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-0]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-logos/cardinals.png[/logo][game-info][h1]May 30 | 1:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Cardinals (26-25) | Brewers (23-27)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620, WRRD 1510[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-logos/brewers.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]http://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-pitcher-photos/opponents/cardinals_martinez-carlos-04.jpghttp://forum.brewerfan.net/igt/2016-pitcher-photos/brewers/brewers_guerra-junior-11.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Carlos Martínez[/pitcher][h2]4-5, 4.25 ERA, 1.21 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Martínez has dropped five straight starts — the longest skid of his career — and has not been able to pitch past the fifth in any of his last four outings. His spiraling May follows an April in which he went 4-0 with a 1.93 ERA.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Junior Guerra[/pitcher][h2]3-0, 3.30 ERA, 1.13 WHIP[/h2][h3]Game Log[/h3][h3]The 31-year-old rookie is 3-0 in five starts and hasn’t allowed a run in two of his last three outings. Against the Braves last Wednesday, he got a no decision after five shutout innings in the club’s eventual extra innings win.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. 3B Matt Carpenter (L)
  2. SS Aledmys Díaz ®
  3. LF Matt Holliday ®
  4. 1B Matt Adams (L)
  5. RF Brandon Moss ®
  6. C Yadier Molina ®
  7. CF Randal Grichuk ®
  8. 2B Kolten Wong (L)
  9. RHP Carlos Martínez ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. SS Jonathan Villar (S)
  2. 2B Scooter Gennett (L)
  3. C Jonathan Lucroy ®
  4. 1B Chris Carter ®
  5. CF Kirk Nieuwenhuis (L)
  6. LF Alex Presley (L)
  7. 3B Hernán Pérez ®
  8. RF Ramón Flores (L)
  9. RHP Junior Guerra ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

It was a nice touch putting the national anthem on TV. That used to be routine.

I think there's going to be a mid-game ceremony at or around 3:00.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Junior Guerra has been just fun to watch pitch. Love it!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Well that could've been worse. Let's get on the bats boys.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

2nd game watching this season... I'm back in WI!Carter just, just missed that HR.

Matt Carpenter, I just hate how good he is. I had to check how great his numbers are vs Milw because I feel he's a Brewer killer. He has the most doubles vs Milw than any team, but overall his career Triple Slash lines is about an exact vs. Milw line. Guess those numbers just burn more when Milwaukee must not be pitching exceptional and all his hits and OB ability make one see him as Brewer Killer

i don't know but the cards no matter how they struggle when they face the brewers they all play great.

I also think is Arietta, Strausburgh and Keyshaw had brewer uniforms on vs the cards we would lose all 3 games.

Archived