Brewer Fanatic

John Canning, Jr Bobblehead

Bikeage77

What do you guys knows about this bobble? Apparently 100 or less were made? One sold on eBay for $175 in April.

When did it come out? Is $175 the average going rate? I need to add it to the list. Thanks.

I picked mine up quite a while ago, when they first came out for $30. Since then, I have seen them sell in the $200 range, when they show up. Some have gone cheaper. I have no idea how many there are out there. When I found mine, it was pure luck, and I couldn't find any information on it, just took a chance and got lucky. It goes nicely with the Attanasio in the collection.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Thanks. I added it in, though I put a question mark next to the year and how it was distributed. I'm guessing it was for office employees like the Attanasio one, but I'm not certain.

The only high dollar bobbles I got on the cheap were Mr 3000, and the Bernie Stitch N Pitch (which I sold my extra when it was sitting around $175 for sometime. I mighta only gotten $150 for it. I don't remember) Woulda been nice to trade that one now for an Attanasio, Bill Hall or Iceman. I think I sold the Chorizo Stitch n Pitch years ago for about $50. Oh well.

Archived