Brewer Fanatic

Jeremy Jeffress

His Arb salary won't be vastly expensive. I'd guess 2-2.4million. That may be an over estimate. Will Smith as a Super 2 didn't get over 1.5mil. For both, they won't get too expensive next 2seasons after this year. Only maybe the last year in Arb would you approach an expensive year, which may be like 8million. Nothing to get emotional about.

His Arb salary won't be vastly expensive. I'd guess 2-2.4million. That may be an over estimate. Will Smith as a Super 2 didn't get over 1.5mil. For both, they won't get too expensive next 2seasons after this year. Only maybe the last year in Arb would you approach an expensive year, which may be like 8million. Nothing to get emotional about.

Will Smith wasnt a closer so he was compared to LH set up men with the same service time.

I am hardly emotional about it obviously, its not my money after all, but the team has been in a severe cost cutting mode so I doubt the team wants to pay for a closer if they dont have to.

Archived