Brewer Fanatic

Omaha offered promotion of 10% off for every Keon Broxton misplay

adambr2

What's a misplay? An error, misjudging a flyball, missing the cutoff man? That part doesn't make any sense.

And so what, teams give out stuff when a batter strikes out. I don't see how this is any different. And it's not like Keon is a butcher of a fielder either. It'd be different if a team was doing this every time Chuck Knoblauch made a bad throw to first base. Heck, if I was Broxton I would find this funny.

What's a misplay? An error, misjudging a flyball, missing the cutoff man? That part doesn't make any sense.

And so what, teams give out stuff when a batter strikes out. I don't see how this is any different. And it's not like Keon is a butcher of a fielder either. It'd be different if a team was doing this every time Chuck Knoblauch made a bad throw to first base. Heck, if I was Broxton I would find this funny.

I was at the games...He over-runs balls turning singles into doubles and triples. Fields balls then drops the ball. Runs in on balls over his head and takes bad routes to balls. That sums it up. Maybe it will motivate him to play better getting called out by opposing team...still doesn't make it right.

I was at the games...He over-runs balls turning singles into doubles and triples. Fields balls then drops the ball. Runs in on balls over his head and takes bad routes to balls. That sums it up. Maybe it will motivate him to play better getting called out by opposing team...still doesn't make it right.

Have to ask, what were scouts seeing in this guy before they traded for him? He certainly passes the eyeball test athletically, but that level of play at almost 26? Was it just an incredibly bad day?

Was it just an incredibly bad day?

I'd have to think so. If he had been doing that in Milwaukee, we'd have been all over him.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Was it just an incredibly bad day?

I'd have to think so. If he had been doing that in Milwaukee, we'd have been all over him.

Wind could of been a serious factor since it was blowing both days...Going to Des Moines this weekend, so I'll get another look at him and post.

Archived