Brewer Fanatic

2016-04-26 Brewers (Nelson) at Cubs (Hendricks), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3]

1992casey
I wish Jimmy had kept his pitch count down. We'll be lucky to get through 6.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A year ago Jimmy might not get out of that with only one across.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Pitching Torres is like giving up...

I'm kind of sick of Aaron Hill already.

The pronunciation of Villar annoys me.

Santana is unimpressive, I hope he is able to figure things out.

Flores and Nieuwenhuis are just never going to cut it. Keep that seat warm boys.

That is all.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Santana is unimpressive, I hope he is able to figure things out.

A lot of love for his exit velocity, but it has been nearly useless. Not to mention his BABIP is like .380 and he is batting .270

He has some positives, but it sure isn't turning into results.

Carlos Torres pitching in high leverage situations isn't ideal......

Doesn't help that Nelson can't even get through the 6th inning. Counsell probably put Torres in to finish the 6th and then pitch the 7th.

I hope he is not managing the pen by assigning 'X inning' guys.

Ugh. Replay. In my day if a throw beats you by that much you're out. No matter how good of a slide you make.

Good thing we aren't in your day anymore. I want the right calls not the "it beat you and I'm too lazy to actually look and decide."

Ugh. Replay. In my day if a throw beats you by that much you're out. No matter how good of a slide you make.

Good thing we aren't in your day anymore. I want the right calls not the "it beat you and I'm too lazy to actually look and decide."

I like getting the calls right too but I saw nothing conclusive one way or the other on replays of that slide. And the ump was right on top it. He called him out from coming off the case not because the throw beat him by so much. I'd like to hear the replay officials explanation for why he overturned the call.

The pronunciation of Villar annoys me.

How do you think they should pronounce it? VILL-AR?

He's from the Dominican Republic....where they speak Spanish. The double L in Spanish is pronounced like a Y in English.

I get it, it just annoys me...my problem, no one else's..

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Can you imagine how horrible this team would be to watch without Ryan Braun?

Not much worse honestly...the next two guys came up, had horrible at-bats, and we are still losing.

At this point he is the only reason I watch.....if he wasn't on the team I would just check the score.

Archived