Brewer Fanatic

2016-04-023 Phillies (Morton) at Brewers (Anderson), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 10-6]

1992casey
Honestly I don't think people go to games to watch Braun. The team sucks...a lot. Braun does not dramatically change that. If people are going to Brewers games this year it is to watch baseball. Not to watch Braun.

Attendance would not plummet and trading Braun wouldn't cost us $100mil over the next 5 years. Phillips/Arcia or someone else will soon be here to be the next great thing and fans will quickly forget about Braun.

There are plenty of baseball fans that still love to watch Braun hit and love the fact that he could be a Brewer for life. He could be a figure in the next wave of talent coming up and be a key player for this team still.

I'm not saying people don't love to watch Braun...but the sole reason they buy tickets? I doubt that is a large portion of fans.

Archived