Brewer Fanatic

2016-04-19 Brewers (Peralta) at Twins (Santana), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5]

1992casey
Peralta is worthless.

IF he doesn't lose this game, he will blow up the pen. We just got a break yesterday without having to use it, now Peralta will make a mess out of it - 43 pitches in two innings. Do the Math!

Its April, they have a full pen and the DH. I wouldn't sweat it. Worse case they use a guy for 4 innings and rest him a bit.

I would agree if we ever use a middle guy for more than 3 innings.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peralta is worthless.

IF he doesn't lose this game, he will blow up the pen. We just got a break yesterday without having to use it, now Peralta will make a mess out of it - 43 pitches in two innings. Do the Math!

Its April, they have a full pen and the DH. I wouldn't sweat it. Worse case they use a guy for 4 innings and rest him a bit.

Plus a guy like Capuano in there. Let him blow out his arm if we have to.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

A PERFECT INNING!!!!!

Here's to many more!

http://fair.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Cheers.jpg

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I have to remember, no matter how bad some Brewer pitchers are, most of the time they don't have the hitting to win.

I have to remember, no matter how bad some Brewers fans are, most of the time they aren't in the majority.

Two-Thirds of the way to a quality start people. 6 maricle outs away and he can still give up a run.

His pitch count is up to 72 - might not make it!

We are treating this rare occorance like we may never see it again in our generation. Pitch count does not exist...he is in there till he loses his quality game chance.

Two-Thirds of the way to a quality start people. 6 maricle outs away and he can still give up a run.

His pitch count is up to 72 - might not make it!

We are treating this rare occorance like we may never see it again in our generation. Pitch count does not exist...he is in there till he loses his quality game chance.

Kerry Wood. Mark Prior. Stephen Strasburg. Wily Peralta. Pitch count does not exist. This is like game 7 of the WS for him.

And he is through 5 innings on 80 pitches! WOW! Who predicted that after the 2nd inning!?

Maybe Counsell? After his last start he did say Willy is close.

Peralta has a chance now to get to 7 innings after the 9 pitch 5th. Maybe even a chance for a win!

If it is me as long as he has 90+ pitches after a, hopefully, scoreless 6th I am pulling him. If Peralta is all about confidence don't give him a chance to ruin a really good start.

What's unfortunate? (Sorry, no TV or audio)

Nothing as of yet. Wily let on the first two runners in the 6th but there's now 2 out and runners at the corners. No damage yet. Blazek on.

Blazek gets them out of it. Headed to the 7th with a 5-2 lead.

Archived