Brewer Fanatic

2016-04-18 Brewers (Anderson) at Twins (Hughes), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-4; 6 innings, rain]

1992casey
I don't really care if Aaron Hill is on this team, but I also agree that he may be playing a tad too much. Not that playing Walsh is really going to accomplish anything. He is going to be over matched and do poorly. I don't think it is going to do him any good...he will be back to the minors next year where he belongs.

Three runs now and its time to watch an old rerun.

A quick check of the program guide indicates that you can opt for either [cite]Happy Days[/cite] or [cite]All in the Family[/cite].

Looks like I'll have to settle for All in the Family. These are not Happy Days.

I'm going through MLB team stats and trying to find an area where we aren't atrocious.

23rd in runs, 27th in batting average, 28th in ERA, 30th in WHIP, 30th in K/9, 29th in runs allowed, 30th in run differential.

Don't be fooled by 'only' being 5-7, we are every bit as bad as we thought we might be.

:laughing

Archived