Brewer Fanatic

2016-04-13 Brewers (Anderson) at Cardinals (Leake), 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-4]

1992casey
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You wouldn't believe the number of fans leaving after that home run. Don't even want to see the bottom of the ninth. Classy climate pansies.

Streaming out is almost an understatement. When the big fly came off the bat I stood up in left field and let up a huge cheer which my date was none to pleased with but she should have never bet me on the outcome lol.

Anderson continues to display zero tolerance (brewers.com)

The sub-headline states, "Brewers right-hander's ERA at 0.00 after 6 scoreless vs. Cardinals." The runs were unearned, but that doesn't make the innings scoreless.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

So...can we say the Brewers STOLE one from Mike Leake, or would he have had to give up the GW runs himself?

Or are "retail theft jokes about Mike Leake" too much yesterday's news?

(I see now that episode was from 2011! But I see or hear his name and, fairly or otherwise, think theft. Just as I see or hear Moises Alou's name and instinctively look for hand sanitizer.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

So...can we say the Brewers STOLE one from Mike Leake, or would he have had to give up the GW runs himself?

Or are "retail theft jokes about Mike Leake" too much yesterday's news?

(I see now that episode was from 2011! But I see or hear his name and, fairly or otherwise, think theft. Just as I see or hear Moises Alou's name and instinctively look for hand sanitizer.)

I think Leake just pissed the game away.

Archived