Brewer Fanatic

2016-04-10 Astros (Keuchel) at Brewers (Nelson), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2]

1992casey
Blazek going right after Correa. Love it. Get loose Jeffress!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Don't know what was worse Blazeks throw to second or Broxtons throw home, yikes

To use BA's words, give Maldonado credit for "smothering" it.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I almost didn't get mlb.tv because this season is sort of a throw away but I'm finding this team pretty entertaining to watch so far.

Just wait till the "who do we get at the deadline" posts start popping up.

That will be entertaining though as will September call-ups. I just figured April through the deadline was going to be dull but so far April has been fun.

BREWERS WIN!!!

Another great outing from Jimmy, the pen does their job, and the Crew with another patient day at the plate. 3-3 to begin the year against two good teams. I'll take it. Now off to STL and those annoying Cardinals.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

BREWERS WIN!!!

Another great outing from Jimmy, the pen does their job, and the Crew with another patient day at the plate. 3-3 to begin the year against two good teams. I'll take it. Now off to STL and those annoying Cardinals.

That has been noticeable hasn't it? I almost forgot what it was like to see hitters work the count. Funny how taking walks and being patient is more exciting than watching players swing for the fences.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

BREWERS WIN!!!

6-3 sounds wonderful to me.

I almost didn't get mlb.tv because this season is sort of a throw away but I'm finding this team pretty entertaining to watch so far.

Same here. Hope the pleasant surprise play continues. Not expecting anything crazy but the patience and solid play is nice to see.

I have enjoyed watching this team play this year 10x more than last year's squad. I have no expectations, which makes it that much more fun when they win.

The only thing that has really frustrated me so far is watching Peralta become toast...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I have enjoyed watching this team play this year 10x more than last year's squad. I have no expectations, which makes it that much more fun when they win.

The only thing that has really frustrated me so far is watching Peralta become toast...

Agreed on all counts. Fun win today.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Hitting the pitcher 8th has cost the Brewers today.

Maybe, maybe not. Game plays out differently but cost them? Meh.

At this point i have more faith in our pitchers getting a hit than broxton, who would be in the 8 otherwise.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived