Brewer Fanatic

2016-04-09 Astros (Fister) at Brewers (Peralta), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-4]

1992casey

Running on Luc all day long.

Peralta, hit the showers. You stink.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's it going to take to get Colin Walsh into a game?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If you want to know why we're rebuilding, it can be simplified down to the fact that Wily Peralta is the best pitcher to come out of our system in the last 8 years.

Not true. While it hasn't been a deep pitching organization. Fiers, Nelson, Jungmann are three I can think of that have come out and there might be others.

If you want to know why we're rebuilding, it can be simplified down to the fact that Wily Peralta is the best pitcher to come out of our system in the last 8 years.

Not true. While it hasn't been a deep pitching organization. Fiers, Nelson, Jungmann are three I can think of that have come out and there might be others.

Up until last season, Peralta was considered to have an ace type ceiling, and I'm taking that into account as a prospect coming out of our system. While I'll concede it's debatable between him, Jungmann, and Nelson, Fiers wasn't on that level. That wasn't really the point of what I was saying anyyway.

I'm trying to remember the last time I was really excited for a Braun AB. I think that era has come and gone.

On the other hand, if Scooter has a breakout first half, do you extend him or trade him?

Up until last season, Peralta was considered to have an ace type ceiling, and I'm taking that into account as a prospect coming out of our system. While I'll concede it's debatable between him, Jungmann, and Nelson, Fiers wasn't on that level. That wasn't really the point of what I was saying anyyway.

The only guy who thought he had "ace type ceiling" is BA who,is paid by the Brewers to say things like that.

They always say that catching a foul tip is nothing skill related and just random luck. Anyone know the explanation behind that? Scientifically, if that's the right word here.

Well there's really no time to react to where the ball is going to go, so it is luck.

That short porch in right getting some action tonight

On the other hand, if Scooter has a breakout first half, do you extend him or trade him?

Good question. You know, you can't trade everyone. Gennett is young and packed on muscle so if his growth is for real I think the Brewers have to hold onto him.

Good question. You know, you can't trade everyone. Gennett is young and packed on muscle so if his growth is for real I think the Brewers have to hold onto him.

Not sure why we would have to extend him though. He's not a free agent until 2020.

Not sure why we would have to extend him though. He's not a free agent until 2020.

No, but he'll be entering arbitration. If he's a core guy that you want to rebuild around, it might be a good idea to take the approach we took with Lucroy and look to buy that arbitration time out along with a few free agency years.

and again, typical Carlos Gomez... He did not once think about stopping at 2B, he was going as soon as that throw got past Carter, no matter what.

I just don't miss that kind of nonsense...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived