Brewer Fanatic

2016-04-05 Giants (Cueto) at Brewers (Nelson), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

1992casey
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Overall a good ball game. They got one more bounce than we did and that's the deciding factor. Was nice to see our ace pitch like one. Hopefully tomorrow we can take a game from this series.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm okay with this. Nelson looked really good. Just looking forward to watching the few good players we have remaining on the team plus other players I like when they come into town.

Really excited to follow the minors this year.

This team is going to be really terrible. The good news is that we were all prepared for that.

I don't know if I was prepared enough.

This team is really really awful.

Carter sucks, Hill sucks, Villar sucks, Gennett sucks, Flores sucks, and Broxton is young and sucks.

As far as pitching goes, Nelson looks like a decent #2, but the rest of the staff are a bunch of #4's and #5's.

I will not be shocked if they lose 100 games. Especially if Lucroy is traded and Maldonado becomes the everyday catcher.

Sadly, it is time to revert to 2003 and start checking the A+ and AA box scores before even looking at what the MLB squad did.

Frankly, Nelson and Santana might be the only two players on the big league roster here for the long haul.

This team is going to be really terrible. The good news is that we were all prepared for that.

I don't know if I was prepared enough.

This team is really really awful.

Carter sucks, Hill sucks, Villar sucks, Gennett sucks, Flores sucks, and Broxton is young and sucks.

As far as pitching goes, Nelson looks like a decent #2, but the rest of the staff are a bunch of #4's and #5's.

I will not be shocked if they lose 100 games. Especially if Lucroy is traded and Maldonado becomes the everyday catcher.

Sadly, it is time to revert to 2003 and start checking the A+ and AA box scores before even looking at what the MLB squad did.

Frankly, Nelson and Santana might be the only two players on the big league roster here for the long haul.

After all the trades last year and all the kids on this roster what in the hell did you expect? I knew this was going to be a tough year so I'm gonna look for positives. The biggest one for me from this game was Nelson's pitching against that bunch from SF.

After all the trades last year and all the kids on this roster what in the hell did you expect? I knew this was going to be a tough year so I'm gonna look for positives. The biggest one for me from this game was Nelson's pitching against that bunch from SF.

Pugger,

It doesn't look like my message came off the way I intended. I am not surprised in the least that this team is terrible. I was responding to people who were saying that they didnt expect the team to be as bad as they look.

Months ago I predicted them to lose 100 games. However, I am very excited about the minor league system. Arcia looks good, Nottingham could be a beast, Phillips is exciting, Hader is exciting, and further on down the line we have guys like Trent Clark and Gilbert Lara, and Cody Ponce.

Archived