Brewer Fanatic

Fox Sports Go App

cweber39
I couldn't find if this question was previously asked, but when are the regional markets going to starting streaming their games through the regional market apps... (Brewers through the Fox Sports Go app) I thought I read somewhere MLB and Fox agreed to a 3 year deal. Thanks!

I believe it's Opening Day, although it's possible that spring telecasts might be available in the app anyway since they're not subject to blackouts.

You'll need to follow the directions for authorizing with your cable provider. Fox says:

FOX Sports GO is offered at no additional cost for customers of participating TV providers. Just select your TV provider. You will be re-directed to your TV provider's site where you can sign in with your TV provider credentials.

Your TV provider credentials would be the login you use to manage your cable account, view bills, etc.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Meh. I have dish network with the hopper app. So I can access any show that my dish carries (including FoxSportsNet) or on my DVR anywhere I am from my phone or tablet.

I watched part of the Packer-Cardinal playoff game from Europe last Feb.

I believe it's Opening Day, although it's possible that spring telecasts might be available in the app anyway since they're not subject to blackouts.

You'll need to follow the directions for authorizing with your cable provider. Fox says:

FOX Sports GO is offered at no additional cost for customers of participating TV providers. Just select your TV provider. You will be re-directed to your TV provider's site where you can sign in with your TV provider credentials.

Your TV provider credentials would be the login you use to manage your cable account, view bills, etc.

Was reading through that and it says

MLB programming on FOX Sports Regional networks is not available.

Hopefully that part just isnt updated yet or something.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

in the beginning of the season, the bucks game were not available on the fox sports go app, and now they are.

Spring games have not been available, i was wondering the same thing if they would start being available on opening day.

I really hope I can get games on FSG. I cancelled my MLB.tv subscription this year because I was planning on using my friends' credentials to watch the games via FSG.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I'm just praying that Google Fiber comes to my neighborhood in the next couple years. It would actually cost me a little more than what I'm paying for Comcast right now (but then again, I'm on a promotional package), but for $10/month, Google Fiber offers a sports package that gives pretty much all the regional sports networks. $10/month for basically all Brewers and Bucks games? And without having to deal with streaming? Yes, please.

Was reading through that and it says

MLB programming on FOX Sports Regional networks is not available.

Hopefully that part just isnt updated yet or something.

I'm able to watch spring games on the Charter app.

Archived