Brewer Fanatic

Go to all 12 Brewers home games in April for $49 (Latest: May deal $119, post 11)

Bombers

The Brewers continue to be king of the promotion and here is a new one

http://m.mlb.com/brewers/tickets/info/ballpark-pass

12 games for just $49 -- too good to be true, you say? Well, with the all-new Brewers Ballpark Pass, you can get access to every home game in the month of April (excluding Opening Day) for just $49. New for the 2016 season, the Ballpark Pass grants you access to the entire month's schedule with digital tickets delivered directly to your phone.

Here's How It Works:

•Purchase up to six (6) passes, so if you want to sit with family and friends, be sure to purchase all of your Ballpark Passes in one transaction.

•Download the MLB.com Ballpark app. Beginning April 1, you can sign into your MLB.com/Brewers.com account used to purchase your package and see your ticket inventory.

•Approximately two hours before each home game, you will receive a text message alerting you with your reserved seat location assigned for that game. Seat locations include, but are not limited to: Terrace Box & Reserved (Sections 404-440), Loge Outfield (206-209 & 228-232) and Loge Bleachers (201-205 & 233-238).

•Accept your seats in the MLB.com Ballpark app, enter Miller Park with your barcode, and enjoy the game!

I think I am going to get this and just attend the Saturday and Sunday games. Still only $10 a ticket and will be interesting to see where they put me. Wonder if they might assign some real nice seats to get positive word out. Also a good way for the Brewers to inflate attendance during the week.

I think I am going to get this and just attend the Saturday and Sunday games. Still only $10 a ticket and will be interesting to see where they put me. Wonder if they might assign some real nice seats to get positive word out. Also a good way for the Brewers to inflate attendance during the week.

That's the first thing I thought of when I read this. Nothing like saying the paid attendance is 25,000+ when barely 20,000 show up.

That's the first thing I thought of when I read this. Nothing like saying the paid attendance is 25,000+ when barely 20,000 show up.

Every team in every sport does that. Nobody does drop count anymore, everyone does tickets sold. It does make for some strange attendance numbers at times, but whatever.

This is just a response to the fact that Milwaukee draws poorly early in the season every year. Attendance is never good early in the season and, like many businesses, they just want to get people in the door and spending money on other stuff.

This is just a response to the fact that Milwaukee draws poorly early in the season every year. Attendance is never good early in the season and, like many businesses, they just want to get people in the door and spending money on other stuff.

Not to mention having a sea of empty seats doesn't look good to the casual fan. Watching a game with thousands of empty seats doesn't get one excited and thinking it is a good time at the ballpark. Sure wouldn't get one jumping out of their seat to buy some tickets.

• 1 month later...
Jacking up the prices on this .500 ball club! Imagine what a winning month would do?!?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Jacking up the prices on this .500 ball club! Imagine what a winning month would do?!?

Haha. I am guessing that it has more to do with the fact that there are 16 home games in May and that there are 12 eligible games for this promotion in April.

Just curious if anyone here on this board did the promotion in April and how it worked out for them.... any thoughts? it's a very interesting concept.

Yeah I'd be curious to know what seats they ended up giving you if you did this in April.

Archived