Brewer Fanatic

Happy Pitchers and Catchers Day

RobDeer 45

http://media0.giphy.com/media/rl0FOxdz7CcxO/giphy.gif

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I don't care if we are going to suck or not; its still great to have baseball back. Really excited to watch the minor leaguers develop more than anything but there will hopefully be some positive stories in Milwaukee too.

I am much more excited for this season than i was last season. There are no expectations, many new faces, and a much brighter future.

I don't care if we are going to suck or not; its still great to have baseball back. Really excited to watch the minor leaguers develop more than anything but there will hopefully be some positive stories in Milwaukee too.

I am much more excited for this season than i was last season. There are no expectations, many new faces, and a much brighter future.

I agree with both you. I love the start of spring training, not only is baseball starting again (my favorite sport) but warmer weather is on the horizon.

Agreed with both of you as well. Very much looking forward to this season. Hoping to see young guys get a chance and watching the minor leaguers develop. Another underrated aspect, is to me since the brewers are rebuilding, I won't care about wins and losses as much, which in turn will allow me to watch other games across the league and just enjoy games, obviously would rather the brewers do well but look forward to just be able to watch a game with no rooting interest

Brewers Spring Training Games on FSN-Wisconsin

Date Day Opponent Time

March 7 Monday San Diego 2 PM

March 10 Thursday San Francisco 2 PM

March 11 Friday Texas 2 PM

March 12 Saturday Colorado 2 PM

March 16 Wednesday Chicago White Sox 3 PM

March 18 Friday Cincinnati 3 PM

March 19 Saturday at L.A. Angels 3 PM *

March 20 Sunday L.A. Dodgers 3 PM

March 21 Monday L.A. Dodgers (split squad) 3 PM*

March 21 Monday at Arizona (split squad) 8:30 PM+*

March 24 Thursday Kansas City 3 PM

March 26 Saturday Arizona 3 PM

March 27 Sunday at Cleveland 3 PM

March 29 Tuesday Cincinnati 3 PM

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

I agree with others. I'm strangely at peace with the team. Should have good rotation, great bullpen, and talent (mostly unfulfilled) all throughout the lineup. I really think Santana is going to be a breakout star this year. At the time of the trade last year he was being downplayed as the 4th player in the deal, but his profile screams of Nelson Cruz (nice avg, high walks, high K's, budding power, good enough range to dabble in CF, good arm, overlooked prospect)

Archived