Brewer Fanatic

Sean Nolin Available

pacopete4

Sean Nolin Stats

The guy that was DFA in the Davis trade might not be a bad candidate to pick up off waivers. Big lefty with some pretty solid minor league stats. We drafted him in the 50th back in 2008 but was a 6th rounder by Toronto two years after that.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

i'm pretty sure if the brewers wanted him, they couldve gotten him in the Davis trade---the fact that they didnt signals a lack of interest in my opinion

It's possible the A's didn't say who they would get rid of. Possibly hoping he clears to AAA.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I think I might be more interested in Edgar Olmos, the lefty just DFA'd by the Cubs.

How come? He wasn't even very good in the minors. Whip at 1.5 where as Nolin was about 1.2. Higher ERA. Reliver only where as Nolin can start games.

Olmos throws a lot harder and I think either of them are bullpen depth pieces at this point.

Looking at the stats further Olmos has some pretty good stats against left handed batters. Possible Loogy with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived