Brewer Fanatic

Bobblehead collection reduction effort

stoops17

I'll be moving in spring and need to reduce the amount of boxes I have in storage. One of those boxes contains most of my bobbleheads that I haven't been able to display. So maybe I can reduce the box size if anyone is looking for something. It breaks my heart Jeff Suppan couldn't make it to the display shelf and must now maybe find a new home.

All bobbleheads have their box. If bobblehead came with a bat, I left it in the box. Couple variant jerseys, check picture to verify.

I brought them all to work in New Berlin, so I can stay late to meet and often come in on Saturdays, would just need to coordinate. Otherwise live in Germantown so can meet along the way, otherwise we can figure something out. Emails will get to me the quickest, add @gmail.com to my username. Otherwise PM's? Prices similar to bobblehead guide and are flexible. Not really looking for trades unless I could get a Bill Hall (really, I like him) or a Geoff Jenkins. I'll give it some time before heading to other means to sell these and will keep it up to date. Strike through are sold.

• 2001 Robin Yount $25
    2004 Scott Podsednik $5
    2006 Damian Miller $5
    2006 Hot Dog $10
    2007 Rickie Weeks $5
    2008 Prince Fielder $20
    2008 Ryan Braun $25
    2008 JJ Hardy $5
    2009 Jason Kendall $5
    2009 Trevor Hoffman $15
    2009 Jeff Suppan $4.99
    2009 Bratwurst $15
    2009 Doug Melvin $5 (2x)
    2010 Hank Aaron $10
    2010 Robin Yount $10
    2010 Cecil Cooper $10
    2010 Bernie Brewer $10
    2010 CC Sabathia $5
    2011 Randy Wolf $5
    2011 Zack Greinke $20
    2012 Yovanni Gallardo $5
    2012 Bob Uecker $10
    2012 Jonathan Lucroy $20

Sorry for large picture, wanted to let detail be seen.

http://i.imgur.com/rFe2Ad4.jpg

Edit: Thanks AJ, enjoy!

Archived