Brewer Fanatic

Draft Pick Discussion Thread, Rounds 6-10

gregmag, I lost it a couple months ago over the negativity on the boards. The result was that people said, "what negativity?" Sometimes it happens where people can gang up on a player and bash someone non-stop for days. But when someone calls them on it, a lot of times the response is, "geez, chill dude. We're just having some fun, and you're over-reacting." My advice is to take a day or two away from the site. It really helped me back in the offseason to keep my sanity.

C'mon Greg, don't let a guy who thinks our GM is Bob Melvin get under your skin. Next he is going to start insulting the decisions made by Edd Yost, the Manager

Thank God. I kept thinking, did Doug hire his brother Bob to do something for the Brewers?

Quick question on last year's 10th rounder Lennerton the 1B from Canada & El Paso Comm. College. Did we decide we didn't want him of was he just not interested in begin a Brewer? Any info on that guy?

I know the GM is Doug Melvin.

Some of us have jobs that force us to occassionally make errors on a baseball fan board.

This ranks right behind the lawn and deciding between Playboy or Penthouse.

My point remains the same the guys making decisions in the fornt office know more then guys reading these boards and regugitating page after page of Moneyball.

I read Moneyball to.

I get it.

I just don't agree with every tenet in it.

Community Moderator

My point remains the same the guys making decisions in the fornt office know more then guys reading these boards and regugitating page after page of Moneyball.

I read Moneyball to.

I get it.

I just don't agree with every tenet in it.

And that was a much better way to express your point, FWIW.

geothite, just as telling you to "shove it hard" is frowned upon, so is insinuating that some people have put no original thought in their posts and are simply "regurgitating moneyball." It's fine if you happen to disagree with a particular philosophy, but there's no need to sneer about it.

And please enable your ezInbox. It's required of all bf.net members.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Word out of Oral Roberts media coverage:

Junior catcher Andy Bouchie, who batted a team-high .376 with 12 homers and 53 RBIs, could return. He was drafted in the seventh round by the Milwaukee Brewers, but has been tabbed by some scouts as a potential first- or second-round selection if he comes back and has another strong season in 2007.

Archived