Brewer Fanatic

Braun and Orioles

Luke99

What if we aren't getting good deals. It is already known We are stuck with Braun unless we want to just dump his salary. You want to just throw away Braun for nothing to keep Flores? What if we aren't getting much offers for Davis? Want to take a couple C prospects when the rumored DH could come to NL? Just so we can keep some guy that might be a 4th outfielder some day?

I'm sorry that just seems like a dumb thing to do. Broxton and Liriano should make the team and outside of them there is nothing all that promising I'd be sad to see leave.

Also deciding to trade one of Braun or Davis isn't going to open up any more spots for these young guys we acquired. As it stands we probably have 2 openings for the 3 possibly 4 players if you include Kirk N. You trade one of Braun/Davis and Santana will surely get that players spot since he can get full time at-bats. If you don't trade either of them Domingo Santana almost surely goes to AAA(in my mind) since he has option(s) left. Either way you only have 2 spots for 3/4 players.

Archived