Brewer Fanatic

defensive CF

Crash2303

below are 10 guys who can play center, currently in the system, who have a realistic shot at playing OF for the Brewers at some point in the next 2 years. I'm curious who you think is the best DEFENSIVE CFer among them. here's my rather uneducated ranking:

1) Tyrone Taylor

2) Alex Presley

3) Kirk Nieuwenhuis

4) Brett Phillips

5) Keon Broxton

6) Kyle Wren

7) Michael Reed

8) Ben Guez

9) Eric Young, Jr

10) Shane Peterson

MKE81- don't worry, nobody here is questioning Phillip's seat as heir apparent to the CF position when he arrives. what I was wondering, was based purely on defensive ability, who is best out there. maybe its him, but I've read very positive scouting reports on several others on the list as well, but do not know enough about defensive metrics or scouting to position one against the other.

we could very well, list out the top 10 defensive CFs for the entire organization to include Harrison, Garcia, Davis, etc, which would be fun to see too, but I was just interested in comparing the top level guys at the moment.

I just now realized how close "Kyle Wren" is to "Kylo Ren." Poor guy. Maybe we should start calling him "Ben."

He should embrace it and use the imperial march as his walk up music.

If he could get a bat painted like a light saber, even better.

Kyle retweeted this on Twitter so he is aware

Archived