Brewer Fanatic

Display Case for trade

bdeuce05

I recently relocated from WI to MN. Unfortunately, I have this glass display case that was unable to make the trip with me (costly to move and wasn't going to fit in my new man cave) and it remains in WI.

I purchased this display case from a retail store closeout about 10 years ago. I have used this case to display baseball cards, bobbleheads and other Brewers memorabilia over the years. The case comes with 2 adjustable shelves (4 pieces of glass). Back is mirrored. Appears to be wired for lighting, although I never used or attempted to use the lighting. The case is approximately 70" long, 38" tall, 19" deep.

I'm looking to find this display case a new home. I figured that maybe someone here would be looking for something such as this for their man cave.

I would be open to a trade for this display case. Items I would consider in trade would be Brewers bobbleheads (I need most of the 2014/15 SGA bobbleheads), Brewers autographed baseballs or other memorabilia, other miscellaneous Brewers items/memorabilia, and anything else Brewers related (tickets probably wouldn't make sense). I'd also be open to a cash transaction, but figured I would see what I could get in trade first.

Please PM with any interest / offers.

Thanks

Archived