Brewer Fanatic

Brewers win Martin-Monahan award again.

Patrick425

Don't think I was aware of this award until now. First sentence reads "In professional sports, the health of a team can go a long way to determining the success of a franchise.", yet when you look at the list of previous winners there is not a whole lot of evidence that fewer injuries = success (other than maybe Philly in 2009 and Cleveland in 2007).

http://www.rotowire.com/baseball/showArticle.htm?id=26229

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

The training staff still needs to work on cutting down the shower injuries, but at least the salad tong problem seems to be under control.

I hear they wrap suitcases in bubble-wrap while on the road.

(That...and nobody uses phone books anymore.)

We're #1. We're #1. We're #1. We're #1.

Other awards we can look forward to in 2016:

- Top pick in the 2017 draft

Which as of right now (waaaaaay to early to predict) means we are able to get a 2nd crack at drafting and signing JJ Schwartz or we could go with hometown Wisconsin kid in Jeron Kendell out of Vanderbilt who is rated 5 five in his class by many outlets

Proud member since 2003 (geez ha I was 14 then)

FORMERLY BrewCrewWS2008 and YoungGeezy don't even remember other names used

Archived