Brewer Fanatic

Mat Latos

pacopete4
I've been very opinionated about how ridiculous the White Sox organization has been this year.

This year? I can't remember when the White Sox were a well run organization. They have been a mess for year and even when they won the World Series their decision making was pretty crappy. Even with their quick start, they haven't energized their fan base, I guess the cubs are the Chitown darlings for now.

I've been very opinionated about how ridiculous the White Sox organization has been this year.

This year? I can't remember when the White Sox were a well run organization. They have been a mess for year and even when they won the World Series their decision making was pretty crappy. Even with their quick start, they haven't energized their fan base, I guess the cubs are the Chitown darlings for now.

Yeah, I just mean that there was some national buzz about their hot start but it was so flawed. They've been run poorly in years past, no doubt. This is the culmination of it.

Archived