Brewer Fanatic

Trade with Dodgers

billymac
This board is awesome for both veteran and rookie posters alike. Just need to all take a breath sometimes and realize everyone here just enjoys baseball and loves the Brewers. Well most everyone.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
My experience is that the forum is not TOO open to new posters with different perspectives.

There are some expectations on new comers (board rules and regulations) that help avoid trolls and keep things amicable. That keeps this board from breaking down into the ugliness of other forums. For that I'm grateful to our moderators.

If you remember that opinions are like butts (everyone has one and sometimes they stink), you will do well here.

One comments on trades in general, I thinks this offseason has made it pretty obvious that the value we place on people is not the value the GMs place on them. Or sometimes other circumstances push to get more/less then expected. Who knows... the trade of Lucroy might be similar to this. We might want more, but we might not get more.

Archived