Brewer Fanatic

Chapman to Dodgers for 2 Prospects on hold (Latest: MLB investigating alleged October domestic violence incident involving Chapman)

bill hAll Star
And here is were we change course and not make this a political/race issue.
What the hell else has the last half of this thread been about? How about you worry about what you have to say, rather than trying to limit content to what you approve of, and I'll worry about what I have to say? I'm sure if I fail in my effort to respect the rules of the board, the mods will let me know. I sure don't need your input.

And here is were we change course and not make this a political/race issue.
What the hell else has the last half of this thread been about? How about you worry about what you have to say, rather than trying to limit content to what you approve of, and I'll worry about what I have to say? I'm sure if I fail in my effort to respect the rules of the board, the mods will let me know. I sure don't need your input.

Haha I have to laugh because this is probably why they don't allow political talk :laughing

Take a deep breath everything is going to be OK. How about you stick to baseball talk on a baseball forum? Seems to make sense.

EDIT: And let me note I don't care about what you said. Was just trying to kindly get it back to baseball before it got out of hand.

And yet what you said had exactly the opposite effect. You took a perfectly civil conversation off course in order to feed your personal agenda (Me: "A charge is not a conviction." You: "DON'T TALK ABOUT RACE!!!"), and now you're being condescending about your own bad judgment. Please follow your own advice: Stick to baseball.

And yet what you said had exactly the opposite effect. You took a perfectly civil conversation off course in order to feed your personal agenda (Me: "A charge is not a conviction." You: "DON'T TALK ABOUT RACE!!!"), and now you're being condescending about your own bad judgment. Please follow your own advice: Stick to baseball.

How do you know I was even talking to you in the first place? That's right you don't and it was actually more at the person talking about deporting people over domestic violence. Which is getting pretty off topic and more political than anything.

I also didn't mean to put race, only political. Not sure why I had it there, probably because these days they are always together. I tried to edit it when I originally posted it, but the internet apparently didn't agree. I also don't know what you mean by feeding my personal agenda. Unless of course that is reading baseball content on a baseball website. Trust me I couldn't care less about someones opinion on deporting people or anything related.

All I am saying is that there is a forum specifically made for this on this website if people would like to vent feelings of that nature. The rest of social media is flooded with it for discussion.

If this was the NFL how many games would Chapman have been suspended for before having it overturned? This whole situation sounds terrible but I wasn't there and have no idea what happened and he better not be suspended at all until he is actually convicted of something. Hopefully Manfred has learned from Goodell's mistakes with these situations.

Nothing is going to happen to Chapman resulting from this unless some additional evidence pops up. It was investigated, there was apparently contradictory information, so it was dropped. After that, there's really no way MLB can do anything about whatever happened (if anything actually did).

If he continues to pitch well, this will be virtually a non-issue come the end of July.

The Dusty Baker era is going to be a lot of fun. Nice of Dusty to throw some crazy crap out there now before he gets down to the business of destroying Strasburg's UCL for good.

Archived