Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Clubhouse Sale?

Whoever goes, lemme know how it was. I'm gonna skip it this year. I just have too much going on tonight and tomorrow. The last few years haven't had any game used items that are worth the price, and I have enough shirts, etc.

I do better on the game used stuff at the On Deck.

Whoever goes, lemme know how it was. I'm gonna skip it this year. I just have too much going on tonight and tomorrow. The last few years haven't had any game used items that are worth the price, and I have enough shirts, etc.

I do better on the game used stuff at the On Deck.

Sounds like you aren't a season ticket holder and that is probably why you don't see many game used deals. There are some season ticket guys who go that private day and get all the deals in a flash.

I went on Friday night and wasn't terribly impressed with selection. Found a few decently priced hoodies which were all a size too small and ended up not buying anything at all. It was however nice to be back at the stadium. Even though it has only been a little over two months since the end of the Brewers season it seems like its been way longer already.

Related, but not exactly on topic, does anyone own, or have ever seen a 2008 Wild Card shot glass?

I've always been looking for one, but to be honest, I can't say for certain that any were even produced...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Related, but not exactly on topic, does anyone own, or have ever seen a 2008 Wild Card shot glass?

I've always been looking for one, but to be honest, I can't say for certain that any were even produced...

If you email the game used guys with the Brewers I bet they could find out if they were ever produced quite easily. I don't think they were produced, but you never know.

The hawing household went to the sale at midday Friday and never encountered a line other than a short wait at checkout. I appreciated that they sorted everything by size this year, which allowed us to bypass whole sections of the clubhouse.

I was surprised that they had as much larger-size women's clothing as they did. I know I must be the only person here for whom that is a useful niche, but I usually have to settle for men's clothing which fits all right except is extremely long on me. I know enough to bypass most MLB women's clothing because most of it is sized for waifs and low cut and/or sparkly, none of which works for me. But this year I had success.

The only game-used thing that would have interested me was a navy Fiers jersey, and by the time we arrived the only jersey of his was gold/lager/bile colored. (I did land a Cerveceros jersey for kalle8, though!)

The rest of the player-related merchandise was not inspiring - though I was surprised that they ever made Jeff Bianchi shirseys - but after my two most recent player shirsey purchases were lost in the same transaction (Gomez and Fiers), I'm a little gunshy about investing in individual player stuff.

Like DocLuna, I enjoy just having a reason to be at the ballpark. It was a long two months.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived