Brewer Fanatic

2016 Official Milwaukee Brewers Bobblehead list

TURBO

Ghostbusters for 100% certain go on sale Friday at 9:00 am.

I have not seen a date for the Super Hero, but since they announced it the day after the Ghostbusters, I would assume it will be the same.

I'm pretty curious about a stitch-n-pitch event bobble. Are they going to abandon that set, and leave us without the Brat to complete that sausage set? If so, that would be pretty lame. I still can't believe they did Hank the Dog last year instead of finishing the sausages. I realize that the marketing guys, or whoever comes up with the bobble decisions, probably aren't collectors, but if they choose to ignore the collectors on this sausage set, that would really stink. The majority of the SnP bobbles go to collectors, that is what gets butts in the seats on the SnP nights, not the people who actually do needlepoint, etc. To not be aware of that would be a mistake, but then again, what can we do about it? After all, they have ignored the Brat to finish the second full sized set of the sausages for 2 years now, instead, doing Hank the Dog. (So sick of the marketing this little mutt has generated, but that is another story all together) I'm telling you, the Brat gets no respect, and which of the sausages would be a hallmark to Wisconsin? THE BRAT! Ok, sorry, rant over.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

For those interested in the stitch and pitch, just saw this on twitter:

Thursday, June 9 vs. New York Mets

Stitch while we pitch! Join the Crew for the tenth-annual Stitch 'N Pitch Night at Miller Park and stitch away as you watch the Brewers take on the Mets alongside fellow needle artists, mingle with shop owners and check out shop tables in the concourse. All fans who purchase this special Stitch 'N Pitch ticket package will receive a limited-edition bobblehead featuring Brewers mascot, Barrelman, donning a knit sweater.

They're going to have to give SOMETHING out that night, Lucroy traded or not. People will be buying tickets expecting one. They did gave Hammonds ones out after he was gone.

Yes, but why do they keep adding more Lucroy days? They already have a Lucroy jersey in May and a Lucroy backpack in August. It is always a joke locally and nationally when there is a promotion after a guy is traded, imagine if they do it three times in a season.

All fans who purchase this special Stitch 'N Pitch ticket package will receive a limited-edition bobblehead featuring Brewers mascot, Barrelman, donning a knit sweater.

LOLZ. The Brat still doesn't get his due.

With three giveaways between June 9th and June 12th, that homestand will surely be the highest attendance period of the season.

So, we didn't get a Brat to finish the full sized series II or the Stitch-n-Pitch sausage series.

They have ignored the Brat for 2 years now in both series. Makes zero sense.

I REALLY hope they plan to do them next year, but I'm not so sure that whoever makes those decisions even knows... I wonder if there is a new guy/gal in charge of that position the past 2 seasons?

Disappointed...

So, we didn't get a Brat to finish the full sized series II or the Stitch-n-Pitch sausage series.

They have ignored the Brat for 2 years now in both series. Makes zero sense.

I REALLY hope they plan to do them next year, but I'm not so sure that whoever makes those decisions even knows... I wonder if there is a new guy/gal in charge of that position the past 2 seasons?

Disappointed...

Assuming that there is no other bobble to give, unless it goes to players, I'm not sure if there is any other options left for next year. I wonder if they are trying to milk this series for all its worth and save the brat for last to keep reeling people in.

That being said, next year will probably be Bonnie Brewer.

Can I just rant for a moment. I tried to call the box office today about all these new bobbles, and they told me it was set up to go online. So I already had tickets for the Gorman Thomas bobble, but still needed to get the Superhero night, Ghostbusters night, and Stitch N Pitch night. Tickets for these games are already set at marquee prices which is fine. But then there's the "convenience" fees and then a processing fee, and an additional mailing fee. The site will not let you combine all three. So the website wants $19.50 for convenience fees total, $6 for processing fees total, and then it'll cost em $6 to mail three seperate packages. Just like that it's easy to throw $30 out the window for something that they wouldn't let me do over the phone...HOW CONVENIENT.

I cancelled all these orders when I realized i was gonna get hosed around, I'll call them tomorrow and get it done over the phone with the rep handling the Stitch N Pitch game. So frustrating though. Convenience fees should either A) Be added into ticket prices so I have no idea that I'm paying them or B) Be illegal, since stealing is illegal.

I tried to call in my order yesterday and was told I had to do it online. I had to order 25 tickets per game to get all those ridiculous fees dropped.

If anyone has a ticket rep they use, I'd appreciate the phone number for future use, assuming going through a rep gets those stupid fees dropped.

I'm with you Bikeage, it is robbery...

Just got off the phone with the sales rep for Stich N Pitch, I was able to order all my tickets together. He said some of the fees were waved, but not all of them. My order came out to 156.50 for three games (148 face value), I only ended up spending about an extra buck-fifty a ticket doing it this way.

A few things if you haven't got your tickets, best seats left are in 433 third base side, 412 first base side for the Lucroy and Ghostbusters game. Not sure where I'm at for Stitch N Pitch.

I asked him if he knew who would be on the Ghostbusters bobble yet and he didn't know. I opted to not give him ideas to pass along.

Ticket fees in general I find to be just pure garbage - if they want to charge that, fine, but then include that in the ticket. Seeing a ticket price of $25 become $30 is infuriating. Especially if they won't let you do it over the phone.

The thing that irritated me the most here, is that they for some reason or other, can't figure out how to let you buy tickets to these special games together - even though you can for other games/tickets.

Which means separate orders for each game, which means like was stated, I'm paying separate per order fees and separate delivery fees for each game, simply because they can't figure it out. It can't be that hard. Yes, I know, it's not a ton of money, but it's highly annoying.

I could not agree more on everyone's assessment of ticket fees - just price the costs into the actual ticket!

Here's a recent example of such ridiculousness - Here in Green Bay, I like to go to most UWGB men's basketball home games if they fall on a weekend. Normally, I arrive 30 minutes before tip and wait in line to buy tickets. On the weekend, this line can be up to 30 minutes long. As you wait in line, they have signs posted that say - "save time, buy online" with directions on how to purchase tickets on your smart phone. Of course, this comes with a $3.25 service charge. One day, I decided to get cute and purchase tickets on my lunch hour from the Resch Center box office. Here, I find out that there is also a $3.25 service charge for purchasing tickets directly from the box office. So it's an extra $3.25 to purchase online and an extra $3.25 to purchase live in advance. The only way to avoid the fee is to spend 30 minutes in line on game day.

• 1 month later...

If anyone will have an extra Paint Your Own Bernie Brewer bobble from 2016 to trade, please let me know... I should have plenty of extras of past and present T-Rats.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
I've got to say, I kind of wish they would have gone in a different direction, although I'm not entirely sure what that would have been aside from the retired numbers players. Nelson already has a bobblehead this year, Jungmann is getting destroyed in AAA, and Smith hasn't pitched all year. I suppose this is going to happen when the team is in the situation it's in though!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I don't mind Jimmy getting a spot even though he has a single coming out, Jeffress is a good choice, and Smith has been a big part of the team in the past, so he is fine. I have issue putting Jungman on it though. He was a bad decision, and not just in hindsight.

I thought for sure it would be the infield the year the movie came out. (Yount, Molitor, Gantner and Cooper)

I have issue putting Jungman on it though. He was a bad decision, and not just in hindsight.

Yeah, he's the only one I was unsure of. I think they were banking on this being a breakout year for him. I'd rather have him than Garza tho, and Davies isn't proven enough. Came down to basically Blazek, Thornburg, or Jungman. Unless of course they wanted to go with Capuano, which I'm sure wasn't even a thought.

Starter, setup and closer is a lot more marketable than mid reliever or mop up guy.

Either way, next year when they market Brewers as superheros and movie characters, (They could have as many as 5 I'm guessing), I'm staying away. I'm not even sure I want my Lucroy "Protector" bobbles or the Star Wars ones. I'm keeping the Ghostbusters though, I have a tattoo of the Ghostbusters taking on Stay Puft.

• 2 weeks later...
Apparently the Ghostbusters bobble is only 4 inches tall. Kind of disappointing, but that would explain why the tickets for that package weren't very expensive.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

• 1 month later...

Archived