Brewer Fanatic

2016 Official Milwaukee Brewers Bobblehead list

TURBO

The Brewers have started to announce their bobbles for 2016. I'll add them here as they are announced.

1. Ryan Braun Season Ticket Holder Bobblehead in All Star Uniform

2. 4/10/16 Vintage 80's uniform

3. 4/30/16 Special Event Super Hero Lucroy Bobblehead

4. 5/01/16 Ryan Braun Franchise HR record

5. 5/28/16 Kids Only Paint your Own Bernie Brewer Bobblehead

6. 6/09/16 Special Event Stitch-n-Pitch Barrel Man

7. 6/11/16 Special Event Star Wars Night Gorman Thomas Stormtrooper Bobblehead

8. 6/12/16 Barking Hank the Dog

9. 6/28/16 Greg Vaughn in 90's uniform

10. 7/09/16 Special Event Ghostbusters Quad bobble

11. 7/31/16 Jimmy Nelson

12. 8/14/16 Craig Counsell Player Bobblehead

13. 8/14/16 Craig Counsell Manager Bobblehead

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I'm only going to add the bobbles to this thread, officially...lol

I like the Uecker alarm clock idea, at least it is new and different.

Another Hank bobble is really a little pathetic. Can't they just give out other Hank SGA stuff, why must it always be a bobble? I know the marketing department think they have a goldmine in Hank bobbles, but geez, give it a rest and come up with something else.

LOVE the Greg Vaughn 90's uniform bobble! I hope they make the pose cool, not just a standard "in the batter's box pose."

This will be the 3rd Vintage, they have done a 70's, current uniform, and now an 80's version. You can bet they will probably do a 90's vintage next year, and I wouldn't put it past them to do a Milwaukee Braves version as well as a possible Seattle Pilots in the future...

The Braun HR record bobble was a given, and I don't mind it at all, but please, please, stop the Hank bobbles!!!

Website said half will get player, half will get coach... sounds like a 50/50 split to me...

Not sure if they will be different poses, or just different paint jobs.

This one doesn't thrill me, but at least it isn't RRR...

I find it unbelievable that they are going to ignore the Brat for the second straight year.

The Brat finishes series 2 of the full sized sausages, what gives?

Did they forget?

Surely the Brat could have replaced yet another Hank the freaking Dog bobble...

• 1 month later...

When will they be announcing the special event bobbles? Anyone remember when they did so in the past?

I'm assuming there will be the annual stitch-n-pitch, as well as a star wars bobble. (I'd like to see Bernie in Star Wars form myself)

Might they stick with the Major League Movie theme and do a Vuckovich as Yankee slugger Clu Haywood?

When will they be announcing the special event bobbles? Anyone remember when they did so in the past?

I'm assuming there will be the annual stitch-n-pitch, as well as a star wars bobble. (I'd like to see Bernie in Star Wars form myself)

Might they stick with the Major League Movie theme and do a Vuckovich as Yankee slugger Clu Haywood?

I'd like some team do a Spaceballs bobble set. Bernie would be a natural for Dark Helmet.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• 2 months later...

Special Event Ghostbusters Quad bobble added yesterday. Tickets go on sale Friday!

Brings the total 2016 bobblehead count to 11, which does not include the inevitable Stitch-n-Pitch bobblehead or the possibility of a 2nd Major League Night bobble...

Stay tuned!

Another announcement today, Special Event Superhero night, April 30th. Lucroy Bobblehead...

Does this mean they do not think he will be traded by that time? Since it is early in the season, they probably will have to get a start on producing them, right?

Hopefully the Stitch-n-Pitch is announced next, and that is the end of it... 12 bobbles now for the Brewers in 2016. That is enough already...

Am I the only one that is getting frustrated by these "theme night" bobbleheads??

Yes, they are cool and generally nicer, but the fact that I have to buy a special ticket (that ranges 25-50) just to ensure I get one kind of irritates me. I already have a 20 pack of tickets ($400 each), having to shell out another $100 to get three themed bobbleheads (when they already have 8-9 others) just irritates me. And why three? Wouldn't ONE special one a year be enough considering they already have more than every other team in MLB every single season??

I'll still get them because I'm hooked (and I'm a moron) and have every other one they've released, but it's just getting closer and closer to being just flat out too much. I've contemplated selling them all just to get out of it. On top of that, they give almost no notice for this stuff. Hey, we're having a special night with a limited edition and limited number of a bobblehead, oh and tickets are on sale in 2 days.

I realize why they are doing it - they're going to suck and this will bring in more people. But the whole thing is just really getting frustrating and growing old for me. I know, I know...I don't have to get them.

Am I the only one that is getting frustrated by these "theme night" bobbleheads??

Yes, they are cool and generally nicer, but the fact that I have to buy a special ticket (that ranges 25-50) just to ensure I get one kind of irritates me. I already have a 20 pack of tickets ($400 each), having to shell out another $100 to get three themed bobbleheads (when they already have 8-9 others) just irritates me. And why three? Wouldn't ONE special one a year be enough considering they already have more than every other team in MLB every single season??

I'll still get them because I'm hooked (and I'm a moron) and have every other one they've released, but it's just getting closer and closer to being just flat out too much. I've contemplated selling them all just to get out of it. On top of that, they give almost no notice for this stuff. Hey, we're having a special night with a limited edition and limited number of a bobblehead, oh and tickets are on sale in 2 days.

I realize why they are doing it - they're going to suck and this will bring in more people. But the whole thing is just really getting frustrating and growing old for me. I know, I know...I don't have to get them.

Capitalism at it's finest.

What upsets me is that I have tickets to these games already with my 20 pack. I don't care that they do it, but they should release this before I choose my games.

Yeah, I'm with you there 100%. I have a group of 4 for the games and I'm the only one that wants the bobblehead. So I can't make my buddies change games just because I want the stupid bobblehead. Which ultimately means I'll wind up buying an extra ticket for a game that I already have a ticket to.

Had I known about this in advance, we likely would have steered clear of those games. I complained to my ticket rep about it last year - that for season ticket holders, there should be an option to just buy the bobblehead if I want it. I already gave them my money for the game, I shouldn't have to do it twice.

I'll throw in my two cents here since I am no longer a season ticket holder: I'd just call your rep and see about an upgrade or exchange for those sections. Tell them you pick out those 20 games for a reason and aren't interested in looking into another game. Ticket reps are really good about that kinda thing, I think they will work with you.

Lookin forward to the Ghostbusters bobble, but as mentioned by others, these theme nights are a bit much.

Are both of these going on sale tomorrow officially?? Is there a link or a passcode needed or anything? Normally I get an email from the Brewers on this type of stuff but didn't.

I see the info on the website, but nothing about ticket sales.

I'm curious about this Ghostbusters bobblehead. There's gonna be four Brewers. Will they dare try to create a bobble that consists of something like Braun, Nelson, Garza, and Scooter or will they play it safe with Yount, Molitor, Fingers, and Aaron?

If the Ghostbusters goes with current players, I'd think that Braun, Scooter, Nelson and Peralta will be the players.. Those 4 are pretty safely going to still be on the roster at that time.

I really hope they don't do a Yount, Molitor, Gantner and Thomas... Time for a break from the same old recycled guys.

I suppose, the 4 retired numbers would make some sense... I don't want to see Garza either, I hope he never gets a bobble in a Brewers uniform. If they did current players, Luc woud be a lock, but I don't think he'll be here by that time. I am shocked they are doing the Super Hero Lucroy, seems like quite a gamble with him being shopped and on the block... They must be in production, or close to it by now. If he gets traded before that date, that bobble may never see the light of day, and would become pretty collectible. You know some would leak out somehow.

I suppose, the 4 retired numbers would make some sense... I don't want to see Garza either, I hope he never gets a bobble in a Brewers uniform. If they did current players, Luc woud be a lock, but I don't think he'll be here by that time. I am shocked they are doing the Super Hero Lucroy, seems like quite a gamble with him being shopped and on the block... They must be in production, or close to it by now. If he gets traded before that date, that bobble may never see the light of day, and would become pretty collectible. You know some would leak out somehow.

They're going to have to give SOMETHING out that night, Lucroy traded or not. People will be buying tickets expecting one. They did gave Hammonds ones out after he was gone.

As for the Ghostbusters one, I'd be stunned if they did it with current players. It'll be the 4 HOF guys or something similar to that. It's hard to even come up with 4 current Brewers that make sense. Lucroy and Braun - sure, but Lucroy might be moved and already has the super hero one. The rest of the guys, it's hard to predict if they'll even be on the Brewers long term.

Can anyone confirm these two new theme nights for sure go on sale tomorrow morning?

Archived