Brewer Fanatic

2016 Bobbleheads (Full list of 2016 giveaways in post #10)

Stuff that happened rather than just players might be a fun idea. Teddy Higuera no hitter, Sexon/Burnitz 3 homerun game, Ben Sheets 18K game, 2008 Ryan Braun homerun vs Pittsburgh or Chicago, Nyjer Morgan winning run vs Dbacks in NLDS.

I am assuming you meant "Juan Nieves no hotter bobble? lol

Juan Neives deserves a no hitter bobblehead, more than any other Brewer in our history. We have one no hitter, only one!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Count me in on more former player bobbleheads. They hit a homerun with Deer last year and Vaughn this year:

In no specific order:

- Nieves no hitter

- Teddy Higuera - he deserves one anyway

- Listach ROY

- Tommy Harper 30/30 or 1st ever Brewer All-Star

- a nicely done, appropriate Darryl Hamilton

- Milt Mason - maybe sliding down the rope or up on the scoreboard

- Dave Parker - Love to see him in the on deck circle with a sledge hammer over his shoulder and a little cobra on the ground. He was an All-Star for us. Borderline HOFer.

- Cirillo, Sixto, Burnitz, Plesac, Surhoff, Briggs, May

- 1 a year from the Milwaukee Braves. That list might be endless. Please don't start with Hank though. Maybe Spahn or Mathews first.

Stuff that happened rather than just players might be a fun idea. Teddy Higuera no hitter, Sexon/Burnitz 3 homerun game, Ben Sheets 18K game, 2008 Ryan Braun homerun vs Pittsburgh or Chicago, Nyjer Morgan winning run vs Dbacks in NLDS.

I am assuming you meant "Juan Nieves no hotter bobble? lol

Juan Neives deserves a no hitter bobblehead, more than any other Brewer in our history. We have one no hitter, only one!

Every Brewers trivia question during TV games about franchise pitching records I always default answer Teddy Higuera. I just did that there too.

• 1 month later...
They just aren't gonna let this Hank thing go away are they?

nope...it goes on and on and on...

So much so, that for the last 2 years, Hank the Dog has gotten more respect than our beloved Brat racing sausage. They are once again ignoring the Brat to finish the second full size set of the sausages. Hopefully, they remember that set in 2017, would be a shame for the Brat to never get to join his companions in the #2 set.

I am still holding out hope the Brat finishes the stitch n pitch set this year. Last year, Hank the Dog took the Brats rightful spot...

The Brat gets no respect.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived