Brewer Fanatic

2016 Bobbleheads (Full list of 2016 giveaways in post #10)

The 3 kids only Sundays could still be bobbles or at least a bobble or two...If so, my guess is Bernie and Hank the Dog for 2 of them.

Braun Career Brewer HR Leader

Lind

K-Rod

Vintage #3

Brat Racing Sausage to finish the second series

Jimmy Nelson

Domingo Santana

Special Event Bobbles:

Braun or K-Rod All Star Season Ticket Holder

Brat stitch-n-Pitch

Star Wars player bobble (Braun Solo perhaps or Jedi Bernie Brewer)

If they do gnomes again I think BSC is correct, Braun and Lucroy

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The season ticket holder bobble this year is Ryan Braun All Star.

Has that been published?

I'm fine with that, but K-Rod has yet to get a bobble in a Brewers uniform, so unless he gets traded in the off season, he should be a lock for one of the regular SGA bobbles in 2016.

Has that been published?

I'm fine with that, but K-Rod has yet to get a bobble in a Brewers uniform, so unless he gets traded in the off season, he should be a lock for one of the regular SGA bobbles in 2016.

Yes, on my online season ticket renewal.

Has that been published?

Yes, on my online season ticket renewal.

Thanks for the information, I had no idea that info was out there already...Thanks again!

K-Rod would seem to be a lock to get a bobble this year barring a trade. Long overdue considering how long he has been with the club now.

Other than him I would say a Braun franchise HR leader would be cool. Maybe Counsell, Nelson, Santana and I would like to see a classic player from the 90's like Cirillo or Burnitz. Or maybe even a Bill Schroeder.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

The Brewers will start to reveal the 2016 all-fan giveaways today (November 2), so if you're still going to guess, get going. :)

Edit:

All-Fan giveaway #1, April 10 vs. Houston, is a(nother) Vintage Brewer bobblehead. This one will wear an 80s uniform.

AFG #2, May 1 vs. Miami, is a(nother) Ryan Braun bobblehead. This one will commemorate his status as the franchise home run leader.

Kid Giveaway #1, May 15 vs. San Diego, is a Jonathan Lucroy replica jersey.

Kid Giveaway #2, May 29 vs. Cincinnati, is a Paint-Your-Own Bernie Brewer bobblehead.

AFG #3, June 12 vs. the Mets, is a(nother) BobbleHank, this one a Barking Hank Bobblehead.

AFG #4, June 26 vs. Washington, is a Greg Vaughn bobblehead.

AFG #5, July 10 vs. St. Louis, is a Bob Uecker Talking Alarm Clock.

AFG #6, July 31 vs. Pittsburgh, is a Jimmy Nelson bobblehead.

AFT #7, August 14 vs. Cincinnati, is a(nother) Craig Counsell bobblehead, with half of the bobbles depicting Craig as a player and the other half as a manager.

Kid Giveaway #3, August 28 vs. Pittsburgh, is a Jonathan Lucroy Chest Protector Backpack.

Free Shirt Fridays will also be back in 2016, with those giveaways on the following Friday nights:

June 10 and 24

July 8, 22 and 29

August 12 and 26

Like in 2015, the designs for the shirts will be chosen by fan vote.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Welp, there's a fair amount of idea recycling in this year's SGA lineup, but given the 2015 the Brewers had and the uncertainty of how many 2015 players will be back in 2016, I'm not completely surprised by the recycling.

My observations and a few confessions:

1. I'm fine with no gnomes.

2. That Uecker alarm clock...I might have to talk up July 10 among the SO's family to see if they want to commit to that date for our group game next year. I can put up with STL with enough distractions.

3. The Brewers must be mighty confident that Lucroy won't be moved.

4. There's still ample time to announce other special events, like a Star Wars night.

5. September 2016 is going to be a baseball wasteland in Milwaukee. Only one home Sunday and only nine home games overall.

Welp, there's a fair amount of idea recycling in this year's SGA lineup, but given the 2015 the Brewers had and the uncertainty of how many 2015 players will be back in 2016, I'm not completely surprised by the recycling.

My observations and a few confessions:

1. I'm fine with no gnomes.

2. That Uecker alarm clock...I might have to talk up July 10 among the SO's family to see if they want to commit to that date for our group game next year. I can put up with STL with enough distractions.

3. The Brewers must be mighty confident that Lucroy won't be moved.

4. There's still ample time to announce other special events, like a Star Wars night.

5. September 2016 is going to be a baseball wasteland in Milwaukee. Only one home Sunday and only nine home games overall.

Isn't that the case every year anyway? Once the Packers start, baseball isn't even an afterthought. It's a no-thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't get him one in 2011.

Wouldn't give him one in 2012.

Wouldn't give him one in 2013 after what happened and his sub par 2012. Not to mention he was signed way after promotions are announced.

In 2014 he signed pretty late once again past promotion announcement.

Probably could have given him one this year if he was going to stay, but obviously the team knew that wasn't going to happen.

• 4 weeks later...
Maybe I missed the announcement (don't think I did) but the Brewers certainly could have given more notice on this. The Star Wars thing came out yesterday or today....the tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 9 and there is obviously only a small number of them. I practically missed it and would have if the wife hadn't seen it on FB.

I imagine they wanted to capitalize on Star Wars mania since it's all over the place right now. Plus what else in this offseason is going to produce a "you snooze you lose" buzz?

If the Brewers still had Corey Hart, they could have had a Corey-as-Wookiee bobblehead. Missed opportunity, unless he eventually counts as an old-school Brewer.

• 2 weeks later...
There really isn't much that stands out to me here, though I am glad we're not hearing about a "16 in '16" promotion. Quite honestly, I don't think the Brewers have enough popular players for that slate. I've always been a fan of Craig Counsell dating back to watching him play on TV in 1997 and am looking forward to catching the game on August 14. Beyond that, I don't see another promotion that warrants a drive down from Green Bay. My wife loves BobbleHanks (sorry, everyone), but we have a wedding to attend that weekend. The bobblehead I am most looking forward to this year is probably the Orlando Arcia bobble given out by the Timber Rattlers on July 24.

Well, next year I think they are gonna have to resort to former players. I can't see them thinking people are gonna want a Will Middlebrooks bobble. Get ready for the 12th Yount bobblehead.

If they have to resort to former players in the manner to which you've alluded, I'd like to see some type of consistent theme as opposed to a current player here, a mascot there, etc. The 1982 mini set from 2007 was pretty neat.

Archived