Brewer Fanatic

2015 Division Series: Astros vs. Royals, Rangers vs. Blue Jays, Cubs vs. Cardinals, Mets vs. Dodgers (Royals, Blue Jays, Cubs, Mets advance)

1992casey

So what channel is the beginning of the Dodgers/Mets game going to be on? Because the chances of the Cards/Cubs ending in 2.5 hours seems highly unlikely.

The scheduling of these games has been horrendous.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trwi7, I have no clue who'll carry which game in the case of an overlap. TNT maybe? Or maybe MLB Network? The scheduling of the games doesn't bother me, but not knowing where to find them is a pain.

From what I can tell, FOX Sports Go programming is free with a corresponding cable subscription. It carries pretty much everything that's on FOX national sports channels, although NFL coverage is restricted to tablet and desktop devices.

MLB.TV allows access to all postseason games as long as you pay for a subscription and you can authorize through a TV provider. Right now, it costs $9.99 for a subscription that lasts through spring training.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Dodgers vs. Mets, Game 3

Dodgers

1. 2B Howie Kendrick ®
  2. SS Jimmy Rollins (S)
  3. 1B Adrián González (L)
  4. 3B Justin Turner ®
  5. RF Andre Ethier (L)
  6. LF Carl Crawford (L)
  7. C Yasmani Grandal (S)
  8. CF Enrique Hernández ®
  9. LHP Brett Anderson (L)

Mets

1. RF Curtis Granderson (L)
  2. 3B David Wright ®
  3. 2B Daniel Murphy (L)
  4. LF Yoenis Céspedes ®
  5. 1B Lucas Duda (L)
  6. C Travis d'Arnaud ®
  7. SS Wilmer Flores ®
  8. CF Juan Lagares ®
  9. RHP Matt Harvey ®

I am not prepared to deal with "World Series Champion Chicago Cubs".

Back to the Future predicted it, so it has to happen...

To me, it is still better than another St. Louis Cardinals win.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I am not prepared to deal with "World Series Champion Chicago Cubs".

Back to the Future predicted it, so it has to happen...

To me, it is still better than another St. Louis Cardinals win.

I agree re: Cardinals. The Cubs winning would definitely be insufferable for a year or so but it would finally shut them up about being cursed a la the Sawx.

Cardinals vs. Cubs, Game 4

Cardinals

1. 3B Matt Carpenter (L)
  2. 1B Stephen Piscotty ®
  3. LF Matt Holliday ®
  4. RF Jason Heyward (L)
  5. SS Jhonny Peralta ®
  6. CF Randal Grichuk ®
  7. 2B Kolten Wong (L)
  8. C Yadier Molina ®
  9. RHP John Lackey ®

Cubs

1. CF Dexter Fowler (S)
  2. RF Jorge Soler ®
  3. 3B Kris Bryant ®
  4. 1B Anthony Rizzo (L)
  5. 2B Starlin Castro ®
  6. LF Kyle Schwarber (L)
  7. C Miguel Montero (L)
  8. RHP Jason Hammel ®
  9. SS Javier Báez ®

I'm not particularly interested in seeing any of the NL teams advance, although I'd be fine with any of the AL teams.

If I have to pick a NL team, I'd go with the Mets, despite the New York thing. The only way I'd want to see the Cardinals advance is if they can be clubbed by the Royals in the World Series.

Dodgers vs. Mets, Game 4

Dodgers

1. CF Enrique Hernández ®
  2. 2B Howie Kendrick ®
  3. 1B Adrián González (L)
  4. 3B Justin Turner ®
  5. SS Corey Seager ®
  6. RF Yasiel Puig ®
  7. C A.J. Ellis ®
  8. LF Justin Ruggiano ®
  9. LHP Clayton Kershaw (L)

Mets

1. RF Curtis Granderson (L)
  2. 3B David Wright ®
  3. 2B Daniel Murphy (L)
  4. LF Yoenis Céspedes ®
  5. C Travis d'Arnaud ®
  6. 1B Lucas Duda (L)
  7. SS Wilmer Flores ®
  8. CF Juan Lagares ®
  9. LHP Steven Matz ®

I hate the Cardinals more than the Cubs. Perfect scenario for me (since the Brewers aren't in of course) is the Cubs knocking out the Cardinals today and then losing in some painful debilitating way in either the NLCS or World Series. That would be awesome.

I'm not particularly interested in seeing any of the NL teams advance, although I'd be fine with any of the AL teams.

If I have to pick a NL team, I'd go with the Mets, despite the New York thing. The only way I'd want to see the Cardinals advance is if they can be clubbed by the Royals in the World Series.

Love the Mets just for their pitching staff alone.

Love the Mets just for their pitching staff alone.

Same here, I'm hoping the Mets win the WS.

Was originally hoping for an Astros/Mets series...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Bringing this forward from the WC game thread:

TBS K zone was a joke during Cubs/Pirates game. Guy must have Parkinson's clicking those dots. Strikes were 3inches out of the zone. Just get rid of that zone map if you're completely incompetent on placing those dots. Way misleading on where the pitches were and the ump's zone calling.

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/pfxVB/zoneTrack.php?month=10&day=7&year=2015&game=gid_2015_10_07_chnmlb_pitmlb_1%2F&prevGame=gid_2014_05_11_nyamlb_milmlb_1%2F&prevDate=1007

Really wasn't that bad. Pittsburgh GOT the worst call of the night in their favor.

Does that graph relate to TBS' graph on the tv screen. I seen more pitches where a strike that was outside was dotted inside TBS' graph and then a Ball on a pitch that looked right on the corner being dotted way outside. That's the graphic I'm complaining about. I don't know that this Brooksbaseball and graphic of pitches and location and strike/ball calls is using the same data TBS is putting on their TV Screen

Fangraphs actually wrote about how horrible TBS's on-screen graph is and how small it is compared to the actual called strike zone.

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/tbs-please-fix-your-strike-zone-graphic/

And that’s because the ALDS games have been broadcast on Fox Sports 1 or MLB Network, while the NLDS games have been broadcast by TBS. And, for whatever reason, the visual box that TBS has chosen to represent the strike zone during their broadcasts is ridiculously small.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived