Brewer Fanatic

Scooter Gnome giveaway

CheezWizHed

I try to be open minded, but I'm puzzled by the gnomes too. I guess they break up the bobblehead monotony?

I thought the bubble-blowing image of Scooter was weirder than turning him into a gnome...especially since I doubt his full cheek during games is full of gum.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Scooter had always been slighted for his size. Thus being compared to a gnome could be insulting or he a good sense humor about it.

Garza is 6'4" and had a gnome earlier this year. What would be that comparison?

Calling a bald man, "Curly"?

I started the post more as an amusing observation. Not a concern that Scooter was greatly insulted.

• 2 weeks later...
No offense to anyone, but I can't imagine this being a reason to go to a game if you weren't already going.

For what it's worth, I thought I saw more than the usual amount of Gennett/Scooter gear on fans yesterday. *shrug*

Didn't notice any more or less Scooter gear. My wife wore her Gennett jersey shirt but she wears that to every game. I honestly couldn't believe how empty it was for a giveway day. I understand bad team/NFL season, but still. There was free stuff to be had!!!

Archived