Brewer Fanatic

Sweet Write Up On Miller Park! About time

MLBGURU

Its always good to read a spot-on national write up on Miller Park. I have been to a lot of ballparks in this country, and I can safely say none of them do a pregame like Milwaukee. Or any pregame for that matter. Any stadium can be surrounded by restaurants and bars in the middle of a crowded city. There is nothing special about barhopping around Wrigleyville or Back Bay in Boston. Brewers fans straight-up set the standard in baseball when it comes to the tailgate. Finally there is some recognition! Its a fun read.

http://tgnreview.com/2015/09/03/top-5-mlb-ballparks-that-dont-get-enough-love-but-should/

Call me biased, but I never thought that the current incarnation of Busch Stadium in StL deserves to be ranked in the top tier of MLB stadiums. I was very underwhelmed and full of blahs in the four or five games that I have attended there over the years.

Call me biased, but I never thought that the current incarnation of Busch Stadium in StL deserves to be ranked in the top tier of MLB stadiums. I was very underwhelmed and full of blahs in the four or five games that I have attended there over the years.

Everything about the Cardinals is romanticized. If I ever hear "the best fans in baseball" crap about them again I'll vomit.

Archived