Brewer Fanatic

2015-08-21 Brewers (Nelson) at Nationals (González), 6:05 PM [Brewers win, 10-3; Santana homers, Lohse earns first career save]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]August 21 | 6:05 P.M.[/h1][h2]Brewers (52-70)

Nationals (60-60)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/nationals.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]brewers-2015_nelson-jimmy3.jpgnationals-2015_gonzalez-gio.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Jimmy Nelson[/pitcher][h2]9-9, 3.61 ERA, 1.22 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Nationals | Game Log[/h3][h3]Nelson is 6-1 with a 2.31 ERA over his last ten starts. However, the right-hander struggled in his only other outing against the Nats this season, being touched up for seven runs on ten hits over five innings.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Gio González[/pitcher][h2]9-5, 3.86 ERA, 1.44 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]González didn’t have to look at film to know what he was doing wrong. He had mechanical issues. In his last start, González was tagged for six runs on five hits in 2 innings and had his five-game winning streak snapped.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. SS Jean Segura ®
  2. C Jonathan Lucroy ®
  3. RF Ryan Braun ®
  4. 1B Adam Lind (L)
  5. LF Khris Davis ®
  6. CF Domingo Santana ®
  7. 3B Hernán Pérez ®
  8. 2B Elián Herrera (S)
  9. RHP Jimmy Nelson ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. LF Jayson Werth ®
  2. 2B Anthony Rendon ®
  3. RF Bryce Harper (L)
  4. 3B Yunel Escobar ®
  5. 1B Clint Robinson (L)
  6. SS Ian Desmond ®
  7. C José Lobatón (S)
  8. CF Michael Taylor ®
  9. LHP Gio González ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Does Santana have any real chance of sticking in CF as the guy of the future there? Not s sarcastic question, I'm honestly wondering.

He's played about 13 games in CF in the minors. We traded for a guy named Maverick Phillips.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

DOMINGO! That was a really good at bat before turning it around. Fouled off a couple tough ones and layed off to get to 3-2. Looks like he's got some quick hands for being so tall. Reminds me a lot of Corey Hart with the body type.

107 thru 7 no hit innings

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Yeah he's dealing, it's on MLB here. I wonder if the Astros made him lose the neck beard or if he did that of his own accord. I wonder, if I were an MLB manager, at what point does a pitch count matter when a no-no is on the table?

I don't no if there is even a limit for a healthy pitcher...maybe 130-135. Then again you won't hit that until at least the 9th...so how could you even pull the guy out at that point.

Yeah he's dealing, it's on MLB here. I wonder if the Astros made him lose the neck beard or if he did that of his own accord. I wonder, if I were an MLB manager, at what point does a pitch count matter when a no-no is on the table?

IMO...it doesn't. Not unless they're in obvious pain or discomfort. Maybe if it's a young arm on a strict pitch count.

About a million years ago a Brewers pitcher had a no hitter

I'm not necessarily a replay guy, but if it had been in place in '08, that might be a different story.

Are you referring to the CC one hitter game? Because that was just a scoring decision and the league could have actually changed that after the game but elected not to, they wouldn't have reviewed that.

My bad if you're referring to an entirely different game.

About a million years ago a Brewers pitcher had a no hitter

I'm not necessarily a replay guy, but if it had been in place in '08, that might be a different story.

I was at that cc game, its a no hitter in my mind

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

That was awesome, so happh for mike

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Archived