Brewer Fanatic

Packers vs Lions (Sun Nov 15) and Packers vs Eagles (Sat Aug 29) - Face Value

bani1717

I have two tickets to the regular season game against the Lions and two tickets to the preseason game against the Eagles. The seats are not right next to each other - I have one ticket in Section 102 row 14 and one ticket in Section 102 row 16, with both seats having the same seat number (i.e., the seats are almost back-to-back, just with one row in between them). The seats are the same for both games.

I am offering all four tickets (two to each game) as a complete set for the face value of $80 each. Please let me know if you're interested by calling or texting at 262-893-0904. The tickets are currently also listed on Stubhub, so act fast!

I put my name on the single-seat waiting list in 2008, since that was basically my only shot at getting season tickets before I die (given that the general ticket waiting list is like 100k long and my dad is still over 25k back). My name came up this year. You can put in a request for more than one single seat, and if you get lucky, your seats may be very close together or even back-to-back (I didn't get quite that lucky but can't complain too much). In any case, I figured I'd try out the tickets for a year and see how it goes having two seats that aren't right next to each other. As it turns out I'll only be attending one of the three Gold package games in those seats though (can't go to the Eagles game, and going to the Lions game already with a group of friends).

Glad that worked out for you - did you have to pay a seat license fee when your name came up each time? Is there a separate season ticket list for the Gold Package? Sorry to eat your time with the my curiosities. That 3-pack is the way to go, in my opinion. The product on television is just too good to pass up most Sundays.

The seat license ("user fee") is $900 per season ticket for the Gold Package vs. $2100 per ticket for the Green Package. Since I have two seats in the Gold Package, I had to pay a one-time user fee of $1,800 this past spring to be able to buy the season tickets. I'll get that $1,800 back when I give up my tickets, assuming there is still a waiting list and someone takes my tickets. It's basically an interest-free loan for the Packers (and by the time I get my $1,800 back, the next person might be paying more than $900/ticket).

There is not a separate waiting list for the Gold Package. If you're on the general waiting list or the single seat list, they send you a letter when you get close to the top asking whether you want to opt for the Gold Package (and likely a shorter wait) or stick it out for the Green Package. I think the only other list is the Club/Premium Seat list, which if you get those kind of seats then I think you have to buy all 10 pre/regular season games.

Archived