Brewer Fanatic

2015-08-11 Brewers (Jungmann) at Cubs (Haren), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-3]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][game-info][h1]August 11 | 7:05 P.M.[/h1][h2]Brewers (48-65)

Cubs (62-48)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/cubs.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]brewers-2015_jungmann-taylor9.jpgcubs-2015_haren-dan.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Taylor Jungmann[/pitcher][h2]6-3, 2.26 ERA, 1.07 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Cubs | Game Log[/h3][h3]The rookie right-hander struck out a career high eight batters last time out in a win over the Padres. The start marked his eighth consecutive in which he allowed two earned runs or fewer.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Dan Haren[/pitcher][h2]7-7, 3.49 ERA, 1.12 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Haren did not get a decision in his Cubs debut on Wednesday, lasting five innings against the Pirates. Manager Joe Maddon said the problem may have been that the righty was too pumped. This will be his first start at Wrigley since August 20, 2013.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. RF Shane Peterson (L)
  2. LF Khris Davis ®
  3. 1B Adam Lind (L)
  4. C Jonathan Lucroy ®
  5. 2B Scooter Gennett (L)
  6. 3B Elián Herrera (S)
  7. SS Jean Segura ®
  8. CF Logan Schafer (L)
  9. RHP Taylor Jungmann ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. CF Dexter Fowler ®
  2. LF Kyle Schwarber (L)
  3. 2B Chris Coghlan (L)
  4. 1B Anthony Rizzo (L)
  5. 3B Kris Bryant ®
  6. RF Jorge Soler ®
  7. C Miguel Montero (L)
  8. RHP Dan Haren ®
  9. SS Addison Russell ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Brian just really botched the explanation of super-two. I don't know if he misspoke or if he just doesn't know. At any rate, super-two affects arby, not free agency.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

This is second time in a few days the Cubs have worked for 40 pitch innings.

This is all the result of Maddon. Something that drives me nuts with the Brewers, who rarely work pitchers. If I has any issues with RR, it was that stupid hack at anything approach. I hope CC learns from this.

The thing that is crazy is its not a rare skill, it's a coach able approach.

This is second time in a few days the Cubs have worked for 40 pitch innings.

This is all the result of Maddon. Something that drives me nuts with the Brewers, who rarely work pitchers. If I has any issues with RR, it was that stupid hack at anything approach. I hope CC learns from this.

The thing that is crazy is its not a rare skill, it's a coach able approach.

They absolutely coach that hack at anything approach. It's what broke Khris Davis at the start of the year in 2014. Silly Brewers.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived