Brewer Fanatic

2015-08-05 Padres (Kennedy) at Brewers (Jungmann), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-5]

1992casey

[igt-2012][game-setup][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/padres.png[/logo][game-info][h1]August 5 | 7:10 P.M.[/h1][h2]Padres (52-55)

Brewers (45-63)[/h2][h3]FSWI | WTMJ 620[/h3][/game-info][logo]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20589901/BrewerFan/2014/logos/brewers.png[/logo][/game-setup][pitching-photos]padres-2015_kennedy-ian.jpgbrewers-2015_jungmann-taylor8.jpg[/pitching-photos][game-matchup][divclass=away][pitcher]Ian Kennedy[/pitcher][h2]6-9, 4.44 ERA, 1.29 WHIP[/h2][h3]Versus Brewers | Game Log[/h3][h3]Kennedy was supposed to miss his turn on July 31 for the birth of his child but made the start. He pitched through seven innings, allowing four hits and two runs while striking out five.[/h3][/divclass][divclass=home][pitcher]Taylor Jungmann[/pitcher][h2]5-3, 2.23 ERA, 1.10 WHIP[/h2][h3]Game Log[/h3][h3]The rookie continued his streak of allowing two earned runs or fewer last time out in a tough luck loss to the Cubs. In fact, opponents haven’t scored more than two earned runs against him in nine of his ten starts this season.[/h3][/divclass][starting-lineup][divclass=away]

1. SS Alexi Amarista (L)
  2. 3B Yangervis Solarte (S)
  3. RF Matt Kemp ®
  4. LF Justin Upton ®
  5. 1B Yonder Alonso (L)
  6. 2B Jedd Gyorko ®
  7. CF Will Venable (L)
  8. C Austin Hedges ®
  9. RHP Ian Kennedy ®

[/divclass][divclass=home]

1. 2B Scooter Genett (L)
  2. C Jonathan Lucroy ®
  3. RF Ryan Braun ®
  4. 1B Adam Lind (L)
  5. LF Khris Davis ®
  6. CF Shane Peterson (L)
  7. SS Jean Segura ®
  8. 3B Hernán Pérez (L)
  9. RHP Taylor Jungmann ®

[/divclass][/starting-lineup][/game-matchup][game-links][h3][chat]BrewerFan Chat[/chat] | MLB Gameday[/h3][/game-links][/igt-2012]

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Or better yet, Peterson is smacking around the ball playing a decent CF.

Also, Perez is a RH batter.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Martín Maldonado puckered up and kissed Jonathan Lucroy during the post-game interview. Luc told Sophia that she needed to repeat her question because he got "stitracted."

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I was at the game last night, darn shame Braun JUST missed a two HR game. Would have tied him with Yount for the all-time franchise lead at 251.

Crazy thing happened before the game my friend and I were waiting in the season seat holder line outside the park to buy some advanced parking and next to us in the will-call line was none other than the great Bill James! I couldn't believe it, I introduced myself shook his hand and told him I was a fan of his work and all he has done for the game. He was pretty quiet and thanked me. I wanted to get a picture with him but didn't want to bother him like that. Wonder why he was in town and who left the ticket at will-call for him.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived