Brewer Fanatic

Gord Ash update on Taylor Williams - TJ surgery possible, plasma injection didn't help

trwi7

Tom ‏@Haudricourt 29m29 minutes ago Milwaukee, WI

#Brewers asst GM Gord Ash said prospect Taylor Williams has experienced more issues with elbow and will be examined again. Not good.

Tom ‏@Haudricourt 22m22 minutes ago

Depending on the examination on Taylor Williams, Tommy John surgery not out of question. Plasma injection did not help much if any.

The Brewers have a wonderful knack for crushing any high the organization puts me on.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I guess I just don't understand how this took so long to figure out. He's already missed basically an entire season now if he has TJ it'll be a whole second season. So much for his prospect status.

Paul, it's pretty simple. We as fans seem to often say, "well, if the ligament has issues, do TJ surgery and he'll be good as new in 14-18 months." Realistically, player, doctors, trainers, etc all would rather attempt every avenue before approaching TJ surgery.

Archived