Brewer Fanatic

Goold: Brewers willing to trade Lind, have had talks with Cardinals

Must be because Clancyphile has knowledge of the inner workings of the Witness Relocation Plan: Quietly get Bradley out of town before most Brewers fans remember they've forgotten about him.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Must be because Clancyphile has knowledge of the inner workings of the Witness Relocation Plan: Quietly get Bradley out of town before most Brewers fans remember they've forgotten about him.

Honestly, I've reached the conclusion that it's best for the Brewers if Jed Bradley is pitching for one of the 29 other MLB systems. I think there are other pitchers who need the innings he's taking.

Honestly, I've reached the conclusion that it's best for the Brewers if Jed Bradley is pitching for one of the 29 other MLB systems. I think there are other pitchers who need the innings he's taking.

Then just release him. He is worth nothing in a trade.

Archived